YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress PROTOTYPE PICS UP

Awesome Chilipep! Thanks for sticking through with this run bro!

Why dont you make chilipep66 happy by paying the whole thing up. Cheers guys on this wonderful project. It will come. Be patient :D :D :D :D

I'm happy with the new fabric, looks good. Faith has been restored :)

the-suspense-is-killing-me.jpg

Two weeks today, since she sent it.

It must be on "the slow boat from China."

Two weeks today, since she sent it.

It must be on "the slow boat from China."

My theory is there was a murder on The Orient Express. Those investigations always hold things up a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NOTHING gets done in China in January - Chinese New Year. This, according to people I've dealt with in China over the past 12 years, can be used as an excuse for about 2 months, from late December to late February.

He's just saying that people use it as an excuse outside of the actual 2 week window.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Oh, no I wasn't correcting him, just saying the actual holiday is relatively short compared to the time it seems people claim to "celebrate" it. :lol

Anyway, I've had stuff mailed from China take more than 2 weeks, so I'm sure Chili will be getting this soon if he hasn't already. He needs time to dress Leia up and shoot pictures too and I'm pretty sure he's got a job.

Then it will be time to pay the dress and everyone will be like 'yet? My wallet wasn't ready!':rotfl

Regardless of the duration and the drama I really appreciate the effort chili has put into this and I don’t hesitate to say I’ve enjoyed this journey with Leia infinitely more than having to clothes shop with my wife. So that’s something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been almost four weeks since this was being shipped out to Chili. B eginning to think it’s been lost in the mail. I’ve never had nothing take this long........

They have it strapped to the back of a snail. It's about halfway there now.

Back