YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress PROTOTYPE PICS UP

YUNSIL = "Says one thing - does another."

YUNSIL = "Says one thing - does another."

This is my biggest issue. In business (I've run one successfully for 25 years) you do what you say you will do. Or don't say it.

It's called integrity.

Not your fault Chili, but you are the 'messenger'. Bad taste in my mouth on this project. If I had another option I'd be long gone. I hate dealing with two-faced people. (Yunsil)

I’m interested. Is this still in development?

no email response to my last two messages.. Last correspondence was on Feb 6

Ive sent her another

UQKrvcx.gif

I’m interested. Is this still in development?

I’m sure a few people waiting here would gladly be willing to sell you their spot. Anyone wanna sell greedo their spot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha that bad huh?

Well, it’s a project two years in the making. However, we are reaching the homestretch. I anticipate receiving this dress within the next six months or so. There have been a few members who’ve been understandably outspoken about the length of this project because it was initially proposed to be completed over a year ago. Hence, I’m pretty sure someone is willing to drop out now. Someone sold their spot about a month ago to another curious user, such as yourself. Hope it works out for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress PROTOTYPE PICS UP

All the folks vocally embittered by the delays with this run have kept their orders as far as I can tell.

What's the point in dropping out if we are finally seeing a glimpse of light at the end of the tunnel? I still have zero doubt that the end result will make the lengthy wait time worth it. Dudes that sold their spot are gonna be kicking themselves once these start getting in our hands and pics start surfacing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Squeaky wheel got the grease this time, prototype was apparently sent to me yesterday. Which SHOULD mean it gets to me next week, at which point, ill open the balance payments for around 4 weeks and then we're in the home stretch

Jesus Peanut Butter Christ.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

What's the point in dropping out if we are finally seeing a glimpse of light at the end of the tunnel?

Does seem odd. Unless they know something we don't know...? :lol

Squeaky wheel got the grease this time, prototype was apparently sent to me yesterday. Which SHOULD mean it gets to me next week, at which point, ill open the balance payments for around 4 weeks and then we're in the home stretch

:yess:

It's all coming together just as pla-- well, you know.

Can't wait to see the pictures. Fingers crossed.

I'm so looking forward to the day that I can take HT Leia out of that damn box.

Back