YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress PROTOTYPE PICS UP

Squeaky wheel got the grease this time, prototype was apparently sent to me yesterday. Which SHOULD mean it gets to me next week, at which point, ill open the balance payments for around 4 weeks and then we're in the home stretch

:clap :clap :clap

CAN'T WAIT! (Wait, I mean, I can wait a bit more, of course!) :rotfl

Squeaky wheel got the grease this time, prototype was apparently sent to me yesterday. Which SHOULD mean it gets to me next week, at which point, ill open the balance payments for around 4 weeks and then we're in the home stretch

Providing there isn't any unforeseen issues, and that she got all of your measurements/requirements correct?

Fingers crossed :pray:

heres a sneak peak.. getting photos up tonight!

new on left
QdJUimj.jpg

zHKrpc4.jpg

Looks GREAT! It feels like I've cheated, swooping in at the end while all of you have been waiting so patiently, but I'm very excited to upgrade Leia with this dress.

Nope, I can still see ribbed texture in the second picture. Send it back.

See you guys in another 18 months.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Was always fascinated by the skills behind such miniature costumes... Now I found it is not that difficult with the right machine: :dunno

Hot-selling-Vintage-Miniature-Sewing-Machine-Furniture-for-Home-Decoration-Model-accessories.jpg

Just kidding. :lol Can't wait to see more Chilipep! :yess:

Looks good.

Question Chili - when she's standing completely upright (not leaning on one hip) does the dress length ride up any higher, or does it sit about the same height off the ground as it is in that stance?

Thanks.

Back