YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress NEW PROTO

To me.. is perfect~~~:clap Thanks Chilli!!!!:)

IMO, the dress needs to go on the figure WITHOUT removing the arms. So Yunsil needs to make adjustments or add a feature to make that possible, regardless of what it is. Elastic on the rear? Snap? Velcro? Something. I consider this part of any really great scale part.

Even though I'm looking forward to getting it in hand, the ribs in the fabric still bother the hell out of me to no end. I know there's better fabric out there because I've seen it, and this is simply something I find absolutely inexcusable after such a long period. It is what it is and we're paying for the Yunsil name.

..aw Pixel, you shoulda said something :monkey2

Like I’ve mentioned countless times, you’re actually paying a fraction of what every other Yunsil outfit ever made costs for starters.

I'm installing hardwood floor for a client today. Imagine for a second I leave gaps between every board and when the job's done I tell them - "at least you paid less than I charged your neighbor to renovate their whole house."

Correction: For starters, we're getting a fraction of every outfit Yunsil has ever made. If you want to break it down by complexity and material by dollar, this is more expensive than many projects she's done.

But...

That doesn't matter. What matters is what's delivered. I'm not looking at the price as part of the evaluation, I mentioned only the "paying" in reference to why anyone has waited this long for a dress. I'm fine with selling it at a profit later if the desire arrises.

I can all but guarantee that if this dress was shown over a year ago by someone else, everyone would have said "I'll wait for Yunsil's version"

..aw Pixel, you shoulda said something :monkey2

Still waiting to find out what the magic number of repeating myself is. Thought it might be 3 times like in Oz...

Anyway, I just need to know the shipping cost so I can send a final payment and put this one to rest.

Last edited:

Is there anyone left who wants to sell their spot on this, or have the recent prototype pics convinced everyone to keep their spot now? Cheers.

Anyone willing to record & post a short tutorial video on how to remove the original dress, belt, head, arms and whatever else and then getting this Yunsil on the figure and putting her back together?

Great job Chili - looks great.
I take it from comments that I can adjust the length a tad. I personally like a little more length and bottom hem touching top of foot but the pics look great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great job Chili - looks great.
I take it from comments that I can adjust the length a tad. I personally like a little more length and bottom hem touching top of foot but the pics look great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, it can definitley be adjusted to sit that low

Yes, eager to hear the game plan to finish this up -- Yunsil's planned manufacturing period -- and the intended delivery estimate.

I was just gonna open this up for the remaining balances to be sent actually. I am going to keep the order window open for 30 days. I will email Yunsil today and ask for an approximate date if the entire order is paid for at that point. I will update the balance instructions on page 1.

Back