YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress NEW PROTO

I was just gonna open this up for the remaining balances to be sent actually. I am going to keep the order window open for 30 days. I will email Yunsil today and ask for an approximate date if the entire order is paid for at that point. I will update the balance instructions on page 1.

Thank you for your hard work coordinating this project soon we will have it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress BALANCES DUE APRIL 16

Whoa, whoa! Let's pump the breaks on this rocketship, Chille. One needs time to prepare one's self for this kind of thing. First I have to find a HT Leia to buy, raise money for the dress payment.....sheesh.

:rotfl FINAL payment sent!

Last edited:

Jeez, I feel like I have stockholm syndrome at this point. What am I going to do without this thread in my life?

Balance sent.

The end is in sight!

Balance paid - 10. PJDrake

Payment sent.

Here's hoping the final (in-hand delivery) ETA isn't another 6 months :pray:

Is the final payment email address different from the email address we submitted the initial deposit to? I remember the email address being different.

Is the final payment email address different from the email address we submitted the initial deposit to? I remember the email address being different.

It’s the same. I just checked my PayPal history. It’s just been so long, you may have forgotten. I paid my deposit December 29, 2016.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did I miss this??? In! Just sent payment!

Chilipep66, Final payment sent for the dress. I am number 48 on the list.

Last edited:

Is there anyone left who wants to sell their spot on this, or have the recent prototype pics convinced everyone to keep their spot now? Cheers.

If anyone wants my spot (#28) they can have it. The final dress looks fantastic and much better than the custom I made, but I just don't really need to spend the extra $100 right now.

If anyone wants my spot (#28) they can have it. The final dress looks fantastic and much better than the custom I made, but I just don't really need to spend the extra $100 right now.

I’ll take it, DaveJames. Thanks! PM me with your PayPal details buddy.

Back