YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress BALANCES DUE APRIL 16

Balance paid #39
Many thanks Chillipep

Can we just know how much shipping is so we don't have to have ANOTHER round of payments later?

YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress BALANCES DUE APRIL 16

Can we just know how much shipping is so we don't have to have ANOTHER round of payments later?

My spot says “PAID IN FULL.” That’s exactly how it reads, and that’s how I understand it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My spot says “PAID IN FULL.” That’s exactly how it reads, and that’s how I understand it.

Unfortunately not. Yesterday, Chilipep told me that shipping will be charged on top once he receives the items from Yunsil...

Unfortunately not. Yesterday, Chilipep told me that shipping will be charged on top once he receives the items from Yunsil...

That's okay - he won't get them from her until 2020, so people have plenty of time to get their finances sorted!

Spartan Rex bought my spot Chilipep please replace me with him. Thanks!

yea guys, shipping will be extra and I wont be collecting those payments till i get ready to make my joyeous 100 trips to the post office once the items ship. Again, always been standard procedure for all of these yunsil runs over the years here

Please, add me to the full payment list! #7

It takes 1 trip to the post office to ship any number of packages. Why not just take payment now? It's inconvenient to send multiple payments and 100x moreso to receive them from everyone else. Sorry, this is just stupid.

Back