YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: YUNSIL Princess Leia white dress BALANCES DUE APRIL 16

Agreed! Definitely not letting the usual bad apple ruin the bunch, thanks for the support guys and we all feel the pain of the wait but remember how much more we’re gonna appreciate it lol.

There’s something really rewarding about being able to find new love and excitement for something you bought two years ago!

Agreed! Definitely not letting the usual bad apple ruin the bunch, thanks for the support guys and we all feel the pain of the wait but remember how much more we’re gonna appreciate it lol.

There’s something really rewarding about being able to find new love and excitement for something you bought two years ago!

Wait. What?! Are you secretly telling us it's going to be another 6 months before we receive them in-hand? :lol

Wait. What?! Are you secretly telling us it's going to be another 6 months before we receive them in-hand? :lol

I think he's referring to the Leia figure itself.

Just sent final payment, I'm spot #11

If I understand this right, I can still purchase a dress if not already on the list?

Balance sent Chili thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yup the payment list is open until april 16th, so you can still get in on it.

list updated! Sorry for the delay, got everyone down after the forum outage too.

yup the payment list is open until april 16th, so you can still get in on it.

list updated! Sorry for the delay, got everyone down after the forum outage too.

Do you accept Paypal Credit? I can add any associated fees.

Do new people need to buy "a spot" for this? Or can you just join the list now even if you've never been on it? Seems to be a few "I'm selling my spot" posts here, so not sure if new buyers PM those people or just join the main list.

And I know it might be a loaded question, but how soon after the April 16th date will this dress ship? Just wondering if it's a month, or could be something like 3-4 months.

Do new people need to buy "a spot" for this? Or can you just join the list now even if you've never been on it? Seems to be a few "I'm selling my spot" posts here, so not sure if new buyers PM those people or just join the main list.

And I know it might be a loaded question, but how soon after the April 16th date will this dress ship? Just wondering if it's a month, or could be something like 3-4 months.

i think those are folks wanting to get out of their NR deposits.

im still taking new orders till the deadline.

Its difficult to estimate time because there has been serious delays, but now that the fabric is in hand and the dress is finalized, were looking at roughly a 2 month ballpark (but its completely subject to change based on the artist timeline)

Hi Chillipep, I sold my slot to Sappy69. Please change my name in the list to Sappy69. Thank you ;)

Back