BANE - Show Your Customs / Modification / Customization

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got em last night. Don't know when I will get to doing that. Do regular feet and ankle joints fit in the bane figure?

Well I used banes original ankle joints with extra feet I had laying around. Think they're from a bootleg ttm19. Just got one boot on, it's not that bad. I was having trouble cuz I was pushing against the tongue... Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having missed on Bane when he came out I recently bought him as a custom from a fellow member.
He came with custom pants, jacket and boots.
I substituted the brown sweater to the jacket because I wanted the "last battle" look.
I also replaced the custom boots with the original ones which I liked better.
This Bane came with a TTM20 body, I decided to replace it by a damaged MMS117 body I had, gaining a new TTM20 in the process.
The MMS117 body had a broken neck and a broken shoulder, I fixed them both, I lost some poseability in the process but it's still fine for anything but extreme poses.
I also find that the slightly bulkier MMS117 body looks better on him.
There's still a bit of work left to do, the mask is missing a pipe which I'll have to scratch-build, I need knee pads and maybe a few other little things.
I'm quite happy with him, he has a good presence.

IMG_0281_zps848d347b.jpg

IMG_0285_zps143606a3.jpg

Having missed on Bane when he came out I recently bought him as a custom from a fellow member.
He came with custom pants, jacket and boots.
I substituted the brown sweater to the jacket because I wanted the "last battle" look.
I also replaced the custom boots with the original ones which I liked better.
This Bane came with a TTM20 body, I decided to replace it by a damaged MMS117 body I had, gaining a new TTM20 in the process.
The MMS117 body had a broken neck and a broken shoulder, I fixed them both, I lost some poseability in the process but it's still fine for anything but extreme poses.
I also find that the slightly bulkier MMS117 body looks better on him.
There's still a bit of work left to do, the mask is missing a pipe which I'll have to scratch-build, I need knee pads and maybe a few other little things.
I'm quite happy with him, he has a good presence.

IMG_0281_zps848d347b.jpg

IMG_0285_zps143606a3.jpg

Looks great Tourist! Glad it went to a fellow board member and a good home. Can't say I don't miss the guy.

Question for those who made the Bane boots, what did you do about the buckle for the custom boot strap that goes over? I'm finally ready to work on the pairs I have but have no clue what to do for that buckle.

Send me your address and $5 & cover the shipping cost and I will send you 2 buckles
Sent from The MaSSaCrE ArTiStRy AsyLuM using Tapatalk

So I'm about, what... a year and a half late to doing the Bane mods? :lol

Finally got the bug up my butt to do the arm swap. I also trimmed down the bicep and forearm (all the points of contact that obstruct further movement) area to give the TTM20 arms a better range of motion. The few mm you gain out of this go a long way and help him get a better boss pose. The arms could bend nearly 180° like slimmer bodies can

Sorry for the crappy pics. I couldn't exactly pic up on camera how much I cut, but it's about 1/8" on each side (both the forearm and bicep), then trimmed down the portion of the bicep next to the joint to be flush with it.

Stock right, modded left

My current bane B1.JPGB2.JPGB2.JPG
I know its not the "movie" version though in my defense the title just says Bane :)

Jumping on the "Bane-train" here. I totally missed out this figure, but trying to find one (well piece by piece) and it is coming along.
I recently got my hands on the Soldier Story FCS multicam pants. I want to repaint it but I have never done such a thing.

I went through all the 62 pages but I have still some questions:

- Do you need to bleach the pants first?

- What kind of acrylic paint can be used. I work alot with Vallejo acrylics, is it any good?

- If I am correct, the best thing to do is paint the pants black (so the camo won't show). And than drybrush it with the final color?

Thanks for the help!

Niels.

Jumping on the "Bane-train" here. I totally missed out this figure, but trying to find one (well piece by piece) and it is coming along.
I recently got my hands on the Soldier Story FCS multicam pants. I want to repaint it but I have never done such a thing.

I went through all the 62 pages but I have still some questions:

- Do you need to bleach the pants first?

- What kind of acrylic paint can be used. I work alot with Vallejo acrylics, is it any good?

- If I am correct, the best thing to do is paint the pants black (so the camo won't show). And than drybrush it with the final color?

Thanks for the help!

Niels.

I would give Mr. Ecko a shout. He was dying the Soldier Story pants as a commission a while back.

Sorry guys , I did receive some PM's , I've been very busy but I will get back to you guys as soon as I can :hi5:

Bought a bane recast head. It looks smaller than most ht heads, mayb the same as dx jack sparrow.. Is the original bane head this small?

Heres my custom bane on a ACI muscular body and 3A pants... waiting for the stock exchange jacket n im done...

Back