Full figure 【NightT47】 The Joker - Joaquin Phoenix

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just both of you care about the body which is actually very important. I vote for dam toys rick grimes body.

Is this the body you guys are referring to?
2.jpg

I am in 1 set, but what kind of body you will be using? All Phoenix Joker 3rd parties are wrong with broad shoulders, TTM 18 will not work.
Need skinny body. Will dam toys rick grimes work?

Can we discuss about what kind of body we have to use, at least? Everybody just in with several sets and do not bother to discuss the looks in yunsil suit anymore. He is PHOENIX JOKER, guys....c'mon! We need a perfect 70s look.

Welcomed everyone discuss about the body.But I wont make the decision too early before the schecule of sample.
Wont use TTM18, also Rick body, they are too tall.

Welcomed everyone discuss about the body.But I wont make the decision too early before the schecule of sample.
Wont use TTM18, also Rick body, they are too tall.

Phoenix is 1.78 mtr similar to Rick / Andrew Lincoln and his body is similar to TTM 18 height (Heath Ledger around 1.85 height).
Could use TTM22 but isn't he a bit short...hmmmm...maybe with taller foot peg?

I am very concerned on how his body proportion is going to be. All 3rd parties are so wrong; too broad shoulders and meaty on legs. The green shirt dot patterns are also wrong.

Dam toys wont do it imo, the legs are too muscular, im thinking a ttm22 with modified legs and arms, he looks like an insect with the weight loss and his weird looking traps

Phoenix is 1.78 mtr similar to Rick / Andrew Lincoln and his body is similar to TTM 18 height (Heath Ledger around 1.85 height).

I am very concerned on how his body proportion is going to be. All 3rd parties are so wrong; too broad shoulders and meaty on legs. The green shirt dot patterns are also wrong.

Dam body made with Rick HS doesnt means that body is same as Rick body shape in 1/6, many 1/6 bodys on the market but most of them are unhuman.
TTM22 is better but length of arm, waist line and some point will be wrong if only taller foot peg to lengthen the height .

Make a special body is a good choise and I did that for every projects, but I been told time to time that brings much troubles to collectors.

Phoenix isn’t that tall. He is 173 barefoot. Which is about the height of a ttm22.

Back