Full figure 【NightT47】 The Joker - Joaquin Phoenix

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quite a small guy to be frankly... Not to mention he has been losing a lot of weight for this role.
ECA87942-09DD-48E3-B107-155EFCD7D2AB.jpeg

[QUOTE = "NightT47, 게시물 : 9843773, 회원 : 50397"] 결제를 찾지 못했습니다. pls에서 확인하십시오.

감사합니다 [/ 견적]

보증금이 발송되었습니다 ...

check it

Glad to hear that we come to discuss about body. I do not mind on TTM22....

In x 2, will send deposits in a few hours.

Body selection will be interesting.
Looking forward to this project. (y)

Dam body made with Rick HS doesnt means that body is same as Rick body shape in 1/6, many 1/6 bodys on the market but most of them are unhuman.
TTM22 is better but length of arm, waist line and some point will be wrong if only taller foot peg to lengthen the height .

Make a special body is a good choise and I did that for every projects, but I been told time to time that brings much troubles to collectors.

I'm with you bro, just make a customized/special body and let us know the formula later.
Because let's be real, there's no manufactured 1/6 body that similar to Phoenix's physique in Joker movie.

I would rather trouble myself to get a perfect 1/6 Joker figure than have an inaccurate one.
If I can settle with an inaccurate Joker figure, I might as well as buy the HT version once it's out there.
No offense to anyone who think otherwise, it's just my two cents.

Hi guys. I am interested in a joker Custom suit.
however - can someone please help me. I’m pretty new to getting custom stuff. I am confused what these numbers mean (highlighted bold)
Price:
35-39—470usd
40-44—460usd
45-49—440usd
50—415usd

Hope I can help you.

Means that if a number of commissions in the bold range is reached, the price behind it will be the price per outfit.
Since it is already beyond 50 commissions, it will be $ 415

I
Dam body made with Rick HS doesnt means that body is same as Rick body shape in 1/6, many 1/6 bodys on the market but most of them are unhuman.
TTM22 is better but length of arm, waist line and some point will be wrong if only taller foot peg to lengthen the height .

Make a special body is a good choise and I did that for every projects, but I been told time to time that brings much troubles to collectors.
think you misunderstand my statement. I said about height vs body shape. 2 different things but I am eager to see what kind of formula best for us or maybe any special body to be made? Hmmm......but thanks for your feedback.

Back