1/6 Berserk Zodd The Immortal PROJECT CANCELED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

krec9

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey There Is There Any Interest In A 1/6 Berserk zodd Head Sculpt ? Based On The Manga Berserk Need At Least 5 People If We Get 5
Amnur Has Agree To Do This it will cost $45 for each head If We Get 5 Feel Free To Post Pics

1.krec9
2.Levit05
3.alucard35
4.Jack D
5.TonyMeis
6.Ryu

FIRST WIPS
get-attachmentaspx.jpg

get-attachmentaspx-2.jpg

get-attachmentaspx-1.jpg

get-attachmentaspx-3.jpg

543296.jpg

284653.jpg

Zodd3.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Berserk Zodd The Immortal Sculpt By Amnur

am in ,i would love to have a zodd ,but is it possible to get also ,guts b4 he was the black swordsman ,with both eyes

am in ,i would love to have a zodd ,but is it possible to get also ,guts b4 he was the black swordsman ,with both eyes

Dunno it has never been brought up you can pm him.

I'm in the only issue with this sculpt (as well as with the solid snake one) is that Amnur does not have a HT muscle body to size the neck opening to. For this figure you'd definitely need at least the t800/KP heroic.

I'm in the only issue with this sculpt (as well as with the solid snake one) is that Amnur does not have a HT muscle body to size the neck opening to. For this figure you'd definitely need at least the t800/KP heroic.

The other problem is zodds sword

We definitely need to discuss bodies (I think those 12" WWEs are the best I can think of so far) and armor/clothes before we go ahead with this...

We definitely need to discuss bodies (I think those 12" WWEs are the best I can think of so far) and armor/clothes before we go ahead with this...

Good thinking didn't think of those wwe bodies are they still available as for the clothes The first and second pic I posted shouldn't be hard to bash

here a statue that i came across very nice
based off that it wouldn't be hard to do the suit or just go on the second look

zd1.jpg

zoddfront.jpg

Ok After seeing that statue (first one) I am in for sure.
For me the T800 body or the WWE body came to mind. Though I do not yet have any of the WWE body, or even handled for that matter.

I will be making the first statue version. I already have some ideas on how I will make the sword as well as the fur/leather/armor pieces. It shouldn't be too difficult the benefit of characters like this is the tailoring and kit isn't too complex.

if we could get Amnur to make ZODD

A. a little bit bigger (to be able to fit the WWE bodies, it would have to be like he has a melon head)

and

B. get that sword

i know it would sell out quickly!!!

making the cloting would be easy cause really has NO clothing....i'm ALLLLLL the way IN on this one....

Do you think Amnur would be able to do 2 headsculpts like he did for Guts?!?!?!

let us know...:)

if we could get Amnur to make ZODD

A. a little bit bigger (to be able to fit the WWE bodies, it would have to be like he has a melon head)

and

B. get that sword

i know it would sell out quickly!!!

making the cloting would be easy cause really has NO clothing....i'm ALLLLLL the way IN on this one....

Do you think Amnur would be able to do 2 headsculpts like he did for Guts?!?!?!

let us know...:)

I asked bout the sword no luck there as for a second hair sculpt a angry expression?

Ok After seeing that statue (first one) I am in for sure.
For me the T800 body or the WWE body came to mind. Though I do not yet have any of the WWE body, or even handled for that matter.

I will be making the first statue version. I already have some ideas on how I will make the sword as well as the fur/leather/armor pieces. It shouldn't be too difficult the benefit of characters like this is the tailoring and kit isn't too complex.

Will u be offering out the sword how will u make it

Krec9, I have some ideas for it and honestly I do not believe it will be too difficult to make. I will start experimenting with my idea tomorrow and if it looks like it's going to work I will share how I constructed and/or if possible duplicate for you guys that are interested....but first things first I will begin drawing up plans and gathering supplies tomorrow after work.

this would be awesome in 1/6

GutsvsZodd1.jpg

Pic isn't showing up for me who is it?
I have to admit I am not familiar with the Bezerk manga (I've seen the character guts for some time but thats it.) when I started seeing these custom guts popping up I really like the "wolf" aspect to the character, the one Elvis did with the fur like capr and the snarling bloody face I seen that and was like damn this guys badass.

I have to see if I can get the manga used from the preowned book dealer I usually get my manga from.

Zodd is supposedly 7'8" in his human form here, so to make it 1/6 to go along with Guts means extensive body modification.....so I guess you have to decide whether you want to modify and make it 1/6 scale or just make him the same size (height) as Guts.

I'm definitely in for this. And it be cool to get a calm and angry sculpts to match the guts sculpts.

Zodd is supposedly 7'8" in his human form here, so to make it 1/6 to go along with Guts means extensive body modification.....so I guess you have to decide whether you want to modify and make it 1/6 scale or just make him the same size (height) as Guts.

I'm definitely in for this. And it be cool to get a calm and angry sculpts to match the guts sculpts.

The predator bodys are tall but then are also to thin for zodd

zodd will go great on a WWE body...you add about an Inch by the calves area and you have your human form Zodd...TRUST me on that one...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back