1/6 Berserk Zodd The Immortal PROJECT CANCELED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1/6 Berserk Zodd The Immortal Sculpt By Amnur UPDATE WIPS PICS POST #56

Arnold body will NOT be big enough for a head that big imo.

Arnold body will NOT be big enough for a head that big imo.

What body would be big enough

sorry amnur..."tweek" means changes that are small...nothing big....

here are the changes that I see that i would like....

the nose has too many wrinkles...and the wrinkles are too spaced apart from side to side...i would say no more then 3 wrinkles in each side of the nose....also...the cut/cleft in the middle of each brow (above the eye) are not that present and need to be dropped down a little more....also...the chin may need to be dropped just a little bit too....

as far as the body....i thought most agreed that the arnold body was too small...i am shooting for resculpting the neck on one of those maximum aggression figures cause those are big enough for this headsculpt....remember...he is always drawn having a bigger head in the comics...i think this head will be perfect....:)

sorry amnur..."tweek" means changes that are small...nothing big....

here are the changes that I see that i would like....

the nose has too many wrinkles...and the wrinkles are too spaced apart from side to side...i would say no more then 3 wrinkles in each side of the nose....also...the cut/cleft in the middle of each brow (above the eye) are not that present and need to be dropped down a little more....also...the chin may need to be dropped just a little bit too....

as far as the body....i thought most agreed that the arnold body was too small...i am shooting for resculpting the neck on one of those maximum aggression figures cause those are big enough for this headsculpt....remember...he is always drawn having a bigger head in the comics...i think this head will be perfect....:)

Got it man!
Thanks!
:rock

Wow! Personally, I think that looks very good.

Amnur - it's really quite amazing how you can take these characters right off the page and bring them to life. I've been in this hobby for awhile, and seen many impressive sculptors, I think you're the best.

As far as the body, my only issue after seeing the Max Aggression ones in person, it's looks very "cartoonish", if that makes sense...I know we are talking about comic book characters LOL, when compared to the bodies I normally use (HT muscle versions). Now for a character with a bodysuit outfit, then it's fine, but for a character who has flesh exposed, I prefer the sculpted detail/texture of the HT ones.

No doubt this will be a fun project.

As far as the body, my only issue after seeing the Max Aggression ones in person, it's looks very "cartoonish", if that makes sense...I know we are talking about comic book characters LOL, when compared to the bodies I normally use (HT muscle versions). Now for a character with a bodysuit outfit, then it's fine, but for a character who has flesh exposed, I prefer the sculpted detail/texture of the HT ones.

No doubt this will be a fun project.

yea very fun indeed cant wait to see more pics looking good amnur :clap:clap

UPDATE GUYS need opinions

get-attachmentaspx-6.jpg

get-attachmentaspx-5.jpg

get-attachmentaspx-4.jpg

Last edited:

Very good, looks spot on.

i will attempt to have a detailed posting as soon as i get off from work...will also try to have a photo rendition of what i envision ZOdd to be when he is pissed....i love the work so far but he looks very tamed in the face...he is one crazy SOB....and i am not getting that from the sculpt....i hope Amnur does not mind....if so...let me know and i won't post it...thanks...:)

i will attempt to have a detailed posting as soon as i get off from work...will also try to have a photo rendition of what i envision ZOdd to be when he is pissed....i love the work so far but he looks very tamed in the face...he is one crazy SOB....and i am not getting that from the sculpt....i hope Amnur does not mind....if so...let me know and i won't post it...thanks...:)

Amnur can take it post away

Thats what I want, critics. Thats the only way to get something better for you.

looks great! Check out Snake back there.

Zodd3.jpg

get-attachmentaspx-6.jpg

My critics he needs brows like the first pic cheek bones a little more defined needs about layer to his chin

Can't think of anything atm

bumping this up anymore more critics ?

Mine is coming....just haven't had a chance to do what I think would be necessary changes....give me till tomorrow...

Ok....i never got a chance to do the updates on photoshop like i wanted....and now i am in a completely different state, needless to say i cannpt provide the photoshop pics of what i thought a definitive Zodd would look like....here are my critiques....with pictures of earlier versions which were headed in the right direction but just did not manage to close out....

get-attachmentaspx-3.jpg

in this picture you are able to see how pissed off he is...which is good for Zodd....also goes along with the sculpt of this statue which captures Zodd at a very pissed off moment...

zoddfront.jpg

the facial features on the new sculpt need more detail because it makes him look like he is just relaxing

well guys it was good while it lasted project officially canceled mods can you please close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back