1/6 Berserk Zodd The Immortal PROJECT CANCELED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1/6 Berserk Zodd The Immortal Sculpt By Amnur

dayum...got a quick boner thinking that we would see our first pics of the BEAST/GOD named ZODD!!!...:)

hey guys got this a few weeks ago this is just a quick test of size comparison amnur surprised me with this one

get-attachmentaspx.jpg

bump for more interest

If there is no interest in this please let me know this project may not continue if there is no interest

Re: 1/6 Berserk Zodd The Immortal Sculpt By Amnur UPDATE WIPS PICS COMING

same here...i can already tell you that he should not have wrinkles on his nose if he is not wincing/screaming or otherwise making any sort of facial movement...more pics would be awesome....either way...i am 110% in for 2 headsculpt (angry and calm versions)

same here...i can already tell you that he should not have wrinkles on his nose if he is not wincing/screaming or otherwise making any sort of facial movement...more pics would be awesome....either way...i am 110% in for 2 headsculpt (angry and calm versions)

what are u doing about his costume look?

I'm still trying to think of how I'll do the body, but I am interested.

Spoke to amnur he can only do one zodd he has a few commissions to do i understand this hes quite popular as of late

I hope Berserk was part of the inspiration on why. Seriously, Guts has had plenty of official sculpts and garage kits over the years, but Amnur's is the best I've seen so far.

i'm mostly gonna have the furs around his neck and waist...and then make a loin cloth around the middle for his costume....he doesnt wear much....and since Amnur is only doing one head i would prefer it to be a pissed off look rather then a calm one....like the one we saw a few pages back...:)

i'm mostly gonna have the furs around his neck and waist...and then make a loin cloth around the middle for his costume....he doesnt wear much....and since Amnur is only doing one head i would prefer it to be a pissed off look rather then a calm one....like the one we saw a few pages back...:)

might be going for a similar look cant wait to see pics of this

what body is everyone using amnur has to know might be using the t800 body myself

I'm using the ACI Andrew body for Guts, so for Zodd it will be the new T800 style Kaustic body, but heavilly modified to increase size and mass. I am probably going to be taking some liberties with the design as well for his outfit.

i'm gonna be using the Maximum aggression figure....:)

first WIPS guys let me know what u think is it big to go a t800 or is it right for the wwe bodies

get-attachmentaspx.jpg

get-attachmentaspx-2.jpg

get-attachmentaspx-1.jpg

get-attachmentaspx-3.jpg

Re: 1/6 Berserk Zodd The Immortal Sculpt By Amnur UPDATE WIPS PICS POST #56

i like the size...he has always been drawn with a bigger head so this may work...need to tweek the face up tho...it looks good but something is missing from it....will come back to it...:)

i like the size...he has always been drawn with a bigger head so this may work...need to tweek the face up tho...it looks good but something is missing from it....will come back to it...:)

He is missing a scar he has on his forehead its close but yea something is missing

Hey man, what do you mean when you say tweek? my english isnt very good, so I dont know the meaning of this word.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back