1/6 Jim Lee style Wolverine has begun!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to get on the list if I still can ashkanls. I'm interested in the body you've come up with, but I doubt I can get one of the 10 limited versions you're doing. So.. I look forward to seeing how it all comes out. :)

Here they are. Not casted yet but will be soon.

Top is Wolverines and the middle pic is Deadpools.
The Calves are different then the first go around. They are made just for these boots. I will shorten it more when Wolverine is ready to roll.

Wolviedp.jpg

My #1 want right now is X-Force Wolverine, please make sure I'm on that list. :wave

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

..... but I am more than happy with an X-Men wolverine version first, closely followed by an X-Force Wolverine :D

Test post, let's see if this signature thing works...ahhhh, there we go. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

I would love to get in on a full figure... Can I be added to the list (depending on final cost)? Looks AMAZING so far!

Sallah

Leg sculpt is quality, well done ash

Thanks, I sent a painted sample to Tony to put the fabric piece over it to see how it looks with new adjustments. He sent me a text pic and looks looks great! He will post soon I bet.

Levit05, PM sent.

Waitlist people...... You dont need to be on the list, when it is ready everyone will get one that wants one.

Back