1/6 Jim Lee style Wolverine has begun!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will the sculpted thighs be available separately and if so any idea when they will be available? :D

i sent tony a body to do me a wolvie suit made to measure. will look perfect im sure with these legs adjustments of yours.

think though we need another teaser of the head ;)

Will the sculpted thighs be available separately and if so any idea when they will be available? :D

I will be making custom muscular thighs for regular figures and shorter ones that will be plug and play. All the parts I will make will be for sale individually.

I will be making custom muscular thighs for regular figures and shorter ones that will be plug and play. All the parts I will make will be for sale individually.

:yess::yess: Thank you, will need a few pairs of these at least :lol

Looking back over this and the other thread, I am little confused... Is this going to be available as a full figure or just as parts that we put onto an existing body? Really hoping for a full figure...

Sallah

we was told we can get all the parts, but there will be a run of limited full figures by tony and ash

To clear the air. All parts will be available to anyone. I want to make a full figure with a variant head and only offer 10-15 of them with a custom base and some other things that will make it different then the parts offered.

To clear the air. All parts will be available to anyone. I want to make a full figure with a variant head and only offer 10-15 of them with a custom base and some other things that will make it different then the parts offered.

:yess: Hope I'm able to grab one, how much will the complete set be (estimate)?

thatssotrue.com_1261_1329759589.gif

Still not sure if there is a list for a full figure... But if there is, please put me on it! :)

Sallah

Back