Aliens movie Custom Headsculpts – Burke, Crowe, Ferro, Spunkmeyer & Gorman

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hammer-nb

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi all,

I like to try and organise some custom headsculpts of the Aliens movie characters that aren’t currently available via Joy and Tom Studios, [also on Facebook ].

I’ve been talking with Tom and he’s willing to do a special offer of US$45 each sculpt, with a minimum order of 6 required to kick off each commission. Heads would be unpainted.

Would be looking to do - BURKE ; CROWE ; FERRO ; SPUNKMEYER & GORMAN and running in the order of most interest, and spaced out every few months. There’s also talk of a NEWT head and body sculpt, possibly later in the year. No word on the price of Newt yet.

If interested, I urge you all to check out Tom’s previous work [via the links above] … some have criticised the accuracy of some of the J&TS sculpts, but I think there’re pretty good (especially at the price they are). It’s critical that you have an understanding of what you are likely to receive if you commit to the project, as once a commission is accepted by J&TS, I don't believe refunds will be an option.

Lastly, I’ve no business interest in these sculpt commissions, am only keen on getting some of these wee guys made for my own kit-bash USCM squad. Will look to collect funds centrally via Paypal, which will then be passed on to Joy and Tom Studios.

In order of most interest so far -

GORMAN
1. hammer-nb
2. Bigbisont
3. Bravomite
4. ifrack

CROWE
1. hammer-nb
2. Bigbisont
3. Bravomite
4. ifrack

BURKE
1. Bigbisont
2. Bravomite
3. ifrack

FERRO
1. Bigbisont
2. Bravomite
3. ifrack

SPUNKMEYER
1. Bigbisont
2. Bravomite
3. ifrack

Last edited:
Nice one :)
Re Newt, will wait till Tom's come up with a price / time frame. That one might be a separate interest thread later in the year. Will see how this one goes.

### Declaring this interest thread officially dead. ###

That said, Joy and Tom Studios have informed me that they are likely to release all of the remaining Aliens character headsculpts as some point in the coming year[/s ....]

Back