Arkham City Catwoman coming!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Moe

Check it out! Our sexy cat lady from Arkham city coming! The suit will be made similar to Bats as seen in this pic! Many parts to the complete outfit!
I will show sculpt soon!

Just interest for now!

scaled.php

1) Mightyq
2) JD18_92
3) darkchylde80
4) HPGR_Thrawn
5) senbi575
6) mikfr
7) sandysuicide

Last edited by a moderator:
Duh! I wonder if I want my #63 rd moe custom..? Hmmm, let me think long and hard..ok done.....yeah..I want arkham catwoman:yess:....and I am not kidding when I say 63rd or somewhere around there.

Please add me too, got to keep the Arkham inspired Moe Batman collection complete!

Moe, your killing me. I got to see the pics of this figure when you get it ready. I think the female characters are harder to pull off than the males. I know you can do it!!! If it is as good as I think it will be, I might have to add this one to my collection also:)

Moe, your killing me. I got to see the pics of this figure when you get it ready. I think the female characters are harder to pull off than the males. I know you can do it!!! If it is as good as I think it will be, I might have to add this one to my collection also:)

:lol sorry bro... Oh she will be a hottie... I won't have it any other way!:wink1:

Added...

I'll have pic if head sculpt soon! Arkham robin will be up next week, keep eye out!

Yes will have goggles and it's not final sculpt. Long way for this lady to go! Stay tuned!

Back