bbkill Lis Hard resin re-cast for returning and new customers

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: bbkill Lis Hard resin re-cast for old customers

copy all~

ShadowX81: yes sure~ I'm guessing all of you wanting a hard resin now~

when do we send money?

the main reason I didn't get the original one was because I realized it was PVC. Really wish these were being offered, best DC sculpt around :(

the main reason I didn't get the original one was because I realized it was PVC. Really wish these were being offered, best DC sculpt around :(

Lis will be in hard resin again, and craig is originally a hard resin cast~ :)

Yes exactly the Criag was always hard resin it's a must get, I was really admiring mine yesterday, it is a turely brilliant sculpt in every way. I think a near perfect likeness where so many have failed to get it right. Painting is key I have a master painting one and I'll try ome for fun. I'm turely nervous to paint it!

:slap I need to get to the bank then and grab one of these up.

Yes I will update each of you once I get the cast! together with invoice~ thanks

Not sure if I can make it on the list as a new customer, but I sent info in case there is a spot open.

img1349x.jpg

img1344m.jpg

What I have so far, this is the PVC version.
Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Original Ht female. I had one laying around with a little rubber wear around the bottom of neck. Since I'll be adding the hoddie and maybe a choker, I figured I could use it.

Hi Tekkaman Blade, awesome head paint. May I ask what do you use for paint? i afraid to prime it before paint since there is a high chance of cracking. Thanks in advance

The flesh tones are a mixture of various reaper minatures paint flesh tones. The hair is citadel black, The eyesare whatever greem I had laying around mixed with with paint of various levels. The silver is a chrome I picked up at the hobby shop, I forget the brand. I use watercolors for makeup and extra flesh efects, then add a drybrushed light flat clear coat after the water colors have dried for an hour or two so they don't come off with the clear coat.

Back