bbkill Lis Hard resin re-cast for returning and new customers

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

bbkill

Hello guys, here's to gather a quick list for customers who purchased PVC Lis but do want a hard resin one for paint job. The head will be similar to your purchased one (no renew modeling), but of hard flesh tone resin.

for customers who purchased Lis before, USD20 each with shipping included
for new customers, USD60 with shipping included

hard_lis.jpg

Please send me payment directly if you are returning customer, or please send me paypal info at [email protected]. I will send you invoice once order confirmed. Thank you so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: bbkill Lis Hard resin re-cast for old customers

Hi, I am interested. Please add me on the list. Thanks.

yep, want mine resin too..thanks

As nice as the PVC castings looked I think resin is just alot better in the long run and more durable. This is a great idea. What is the turn around time on the resin casts??

I want one too

Looks like we are all in the same boat guys :( Thanks BBKill for recasting this for us, the head is truly brilliant and I can;t wait to have it properly painted and on the custom!

Hey Ray, do you think the head size is good? Did some buyers think it was a little on the smallish side? What body do you plan on using? Just curious...thnx!

Please add me to the list.
Thanks!

Great Thanks to all the feedback here!~
Anyway I will give it another run on hard resin and I will only charge for $20 each. A token charge only and not to cost you more, to thank you for all who purchased the sculpts.
The cast will be available by next weekend, I will update you guys ASAP.

Hey,

Ive been meaning to pay for the first head for a few days now, but theres been a problem with my paypal account that I just got sorted out.

But given this new information, is there any way I could just purchase this revised head instead of the first one (at a higher price than $20 of course)? I don't see much of a point in buying two heads if I know in advance that I couldn't use one of them.

Put me down for one as well.

Back