Beyond the Event Horizon Customs and Bashes by The_Darkness_Predator

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0140.JPG

Last edited:
_

Imps bashing

Imps Grand Admiral Noble.jpg

Thanks to Scottyb for the Tarkin sculpt and Steven Giunta for painting Tarkin. (I am flesh tone painting impaired.)

Last edited:
_
A Space man:

IMG_9838.JPG

IMG_9839.JPG

_

I considered adding more facial hair (lamb chops?) but I was afraid I would ruin the sculpt.

Last edited:
Wow dude, this is quite an update. Everything looks great. Super job on the Imperials and BoShek.

On the eyes, what size do you use for 1/6th scale figures? This method has me intrigued.

Oh yeah, I wish my wife could sew. :)

Um... I'm blown away by all your stuff Predator. You are an artist sir! Where do you get the boots for your characters? They all seem to have the same style and look phenomenal.

^
Thanks again.

I really like it when you guys notice the details. :)

I mostly get my parts from ToyAnxiety.com and eBay. The Dragon in Dreams boots like these (click) seem to work well for my Imperials. They are a bit large but because I use the figure's feet and the boot is flexible, it is more stable. (I don't like having to use stands.)

I spend a crazy amount of time looking for just the right boots. I check the original character photos, and the action figures, then I look for something that fits that character and universe. I often find Sideshow boots like the GI Joe figures occasionally work. Hot Toys boots are my favorite because of the ankle peg design.

The Corellian Space Man (BoShek inspired) is wearing Hot Toys Winter Soldier boots.

The Gotal (Feltipern Trevagg inspired) is wearing "Art Figure-AF 015 Heavy Armoured Special Cop" boots and were slightly painted.

Awesome job as usual, he looks great. Nice work on the hands and feet.

Man, I still can't get over how great that Gotal looks. Super stuff.

Reegesk is phenomenal! Not to mention, Wuher and Gotal! I have questions!! Did you sculpt the feet and hands for the ratman? Also what'd you use for Wuher's belly? Again, amazing work Predator!

Back