Beyond the Event Horizon Customs and Bashes by The_Darkness_Predator

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^
Thanks. :D

I am really bad at sculpting and I am more of a basher. A long time ago, I purchased two rodent bodies from the Realm of the Rodent series. I finally got to use one of them.

I used a BBK Journey To The West 1/6th scale Zhu Bajie / Pigsy body for Wuher.

Please excuse me if you already saw this elsewhere, but this is fun:

Attachments

• IMG_9823.JPG
    IMG_9823.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_9864.JPG
    IMG_9864.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Thanks guys :D

hahaha! That's fraking hilarious! What figure is that? I feel like I've seen it before.

That is my Kryten Mechanoid from the British Sci-fi comedy series Red Dwarf. I recommend watching the series from the beginning if you haven't seen it.

I had to commission the 1/6 scale Kryten project. Every time I sent more money, I thought I could sell resin Kryten kits to recover my investment. I least I finally have one of my (many) favorite characters.

Custom Bash 1/6 scale Tie Fighter pilot. I wonder if I should remove the hoses from the helmet...

IMG_9533.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks. :)

When I saw the Kerberos Panzer Jäger head from Hot Toys, I thought "that looks so familiar ... like a tie fighter pilot."

I later saw this in an episode:

pilot.jpg

That's not just an Imperial pilot, that's the famous Baron Valen Rudor! (who seems to keep getting embarrassed by the crew of the Ghost)

Back