Beyond the Event Horizon Customs and Bashes by The_Darkness_Predator

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn!! This looks great Predator! damn fine work! I know the bottom is from the Pigsy figure, but did you sew his uniform?

^
Some of the recent compliments really made my day.

I have a few customs that are very close to being "finished" (you know).

Because of my work schedule, I won't be able to customize for a while. But I can show some works in progress.

Several of the things you see here are just placeholders until some items arrive. I won't be able to get some exact replacements I want until the Luke pilot is parted.

I shorted the legs on two of the figures. The other guys are in there for height reference.

Oh, and one last thing... Yes, like Hasbro's creative license, I wanted more alien hands and feet for mine.
IMG_9561.JPG

Damn!! This looks great Predator! damn fine work! I know the bottom is from the Pigsy figure, but did you sew his uniform?

thanks. :D

You got it, the shoes are from the Pigsy and the pants are from World Box Sub-Zero.

Yes, this one had lots of custom sewing. Fortunately, my wife helped a bunch. (We now have a new stove for some reason)

Last edited:
Pred, those are awesome. I love them all, but I'm really digging the Duros pilot. Great job.

I have a soft spot for the Duros too because of how much they showed up in KOTOR (the only non-OT Star Wars that I ever really loved). I discovered enaud's sculpts searching for one of their heads after KOTOR was re-released for iPad last year. It led me to your amazing Duros Spacer custom and the Klaatu you saw is a direct inspiration from your quality of work. I really appreciated your stopping by that thread.

If you don't mind me asking did you use the SSC or Hasbro Bossk neck-tube thingy? I have some intention of doing a similar design, if you will accept imitation as the sincerest form of flattery. :monkey3

Thanks everyone. :D

I have a soft spot for the Duros too because of how much they showed up in KOTOR (the only non-OT Star Wars that I ever really loved). I discovered enaud's sculpts searching for one of their heads after KOTOR was re-released for iPad last year. It led me to your amazing Duros Spacer custom and the Klaatu you saw is a direct inspiration from your quality of work. I really appreciated your stopping by that thread.

If you don't mind me asking did you use the SSC or Hasbro Bossk neck-tube thingy? I have some intention of doing a similar design, if you will accept imitation as the sincerest form of flattery. :monkey3

I have more "Enaud" Duros heads and characters than any others. :exactly:

(KOTOR graphics and characters look good but I haven't playing in that sandbox much. It looks fun.)

:hi5: I always enjoy seeing everyone's custom creations and it is awesome how we inspire and help each other.

Although I have seen some nice customs using Hasbro Bossk parts, I used all Sideshow on mine.

Thanks again.

Man, I love those two Saurin. Really nice. I have thought about using my exclusive Bossk head for one, but ended up just using the GG bust. I may have to rethink that after seeing yours. Good stuff as usual my friend.

Where are the vests and the pants from?

My wife and I custom-made the two vests. The pants are from Sideshow Drake. One pair of pants is dyed. I have two more pants on order that I may like better.

Thanks so much

My wife and I custom-made the two vests. The pants are from Sideshow Drake. One pair of pants is dyed. I have two more pants on order that I may like better.

Thanks so much

Thanks for the info. Man, I wish I could sew. Those vests look great.

any hints on the pants you have on order that you like better? PM me if want too. :)

no problem. I plan to see how these pants look on my Saurin figures:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150477114304823.378254.297119739822&type=1

"Adventure/Tactical Outfit Set (OD) by Wild Toys Set C"

My back up plan is to use the Drake pants but dye them both the same so they look "uniform." When the shirts arrive, I will have two of the exact same shirts. Then I can secure the green triangles to the shirts.

I read that one actor was male and one was female. I am considering a pair of small adjustments.

Back