[Caine Productions/Gee Whiz Customs] Happy Gilmore

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Machew1031

You must feed!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Been wanting to do this project for a long time. And I believe Adam Sandler is long over due in 1/6 scale. Happy Gilmore is my favorite film of his and one of my favorite comedies. Caine is on board to do the sculpt, Nike shoes and modified odyssey golf club. We need at least 20 people interested to start the project. He will be able to begin at the end of August. Price for sculpt, shoes and club will be around $100 before shipping. I've also contacted Gee Whiz about doing the clothing sets. They are interested in doing them. Im thinking the ttm19 would be the best choice. Price will be $200 per set if we reach 20. I'm going with the black Boston Bruins jersey with blue jogging pants from the beginning of the film. (Pic below). The sculpt expression is still up for debate. Wanting to know what you guys would like. I put a few pics below as well for expressions I liked. Let makes this happen guys:)

3a455bc8aa2bc2d0da27785f7e33b739.jpg

31aee663f6741f644d5a4547813d4ddb.jpg

20c0bd1b35acdcfe729d2f4cd2f88e65.jpg

List

1. Machew1031
2. Dr_Essex
3. TheWhatWhatNow
4. Jbeltram4
5. EarlHickey98
6. Ajkhunter
7. YT74
8. Hunterdnrc (sculpt and parts only)
9. Aaronsfigures
10. Emeraldknight (sculpt only)
11. troy_story
12. tenpacstan(sculpt only)
13. Joned
14. Mwaarrkd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Re: Golfer Gilmore (A. Sandler) by Caines Production

Haha awesome- put me down

I'm interested if only for the 1:6 Bruins jersey lol. Are we doing goofy or angry get in the ********g hole Sandler?

lol I'm thinking about going with the last photo for expression. But I'm open to suggestions:)

Price update for clothing sets in first post

Unfortunately as a Canucks fan I cannot sanction any displays of Bruins paraphernalia in my cabinet.

Looking forward to the progress though, cool idea :)

Unfortunately as a Canucks fan I cannot sanction any displays of Bruins paraphernalia in my cabinet.

Looking forward to the progress though, cool idea :)

Lol I hear ya man! I'm a Caps fan myself but I'll let Happy slide since I'm such a huge fan of the movie lol ;)

Back