CASTED: Friday the 13th Part 5 ROY Head / Mask

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SculptorJoel

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just thought I would see if there's any interested in a 1/6 scale Friday the 13th set. It is all fully sculpted and ready to show, it needs priming so will show tomorrow. It includes:

Roy Burns head sculpt with sculpted hood.
Hockey Mask

Roy set:
1. mmmmBrains
2. xphilx

Mask only:
1. SirGor
2. xphilx
3. cooper/trooper
4. ebag27

Price will be around $50 delivered anywhere for both pieces. (with elasticated strap included)

DSCN5772_zps42abb517.jpg

DSCN5773_zps7c7d10f5.jpg

DSCN5665_zps32365d0f.jpg

DSCN5666_zpsc9984884.jpg

DSCN5661_zps5c82a74f.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Friday the 13th Part 5 set

Sure do, I went with him looking a bit more like an middle aged man, not the menacing look everybody else goes for.

As long as he look as movie accurate as possible. That's the main thing. I have the ones custom roy looks good but looks nothing like roy

Re: Friday the 13th Part 5 set

As long as he look as movie accurate as possible. That's the main thing. I have the ones custom roy looks good but looks nothing like roy

That is what I think, although One's Customs one looks really nice and cool, Roy just is not there, but with the mask on, it does look great,

Re: COMPLETED PICTURES Friday the 13th Part 5 set

Here it is:

DSCN5665_zps32365d0f.jpg

DSCN5666_zpsc9984884.jpg

DSCN5661_zps5c82a74f.jpg

Last edited:
Re: COMPLETED: Friday the 13th Part 5 ROY Head / Mask

These will be available this week coming.

Been requested to show it on a figure:

DSCN5710_zps93514e23.jpg

I think the mask need to be a little wider. That one almost looks like the one (width wise) thats on the movie poster/DVD cover rather than the one in the movie. Other than that good work.

I think the mask need to be a little wider. That one almost looks like the one (width wise) thats on the movie poster/DVD cover rather than the one in the movie. Other than that good work.

Thanks for the advice and I am glad you like it, they are in the molds now though.

Back