Classic Predator P1 Conversion Kit ** PAINTED KITS SOLD OUT **

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys New Classic Predator to P1 Conversion Kit HUGE UPDATE POST 148!

I can try .5 MM but in 1:1that would make the actual cord 3 mm and I believe it would have been larger than that. My other concern with the .5 is breakage.

On the necklace. It is in 3 parts - the outer bones are loose. I would have loved to make is all separate pieces but the time it would have taken to get a casting out without any air bubbles with parts that small and drill out each individual piece... There is no way I would have the time to do it and it would effect the cost greatly.

My main concern with the cord is having it hang naturally, but I understand the logic :)

Would it be possible to separate the necklace pieces on our own, with say a dremel, with the way it's constructed?

Also, is there a quantity of sets that's completed and ready to ship?

Looking at it again, I'm agreeing with MarfMaster. However, I understand how much extra time that would take to make the necklace all separate pieces.
What about just two more pieces?

img79832.jpg

Doing these in silicone molds males it impossible (for me anyway) to have the necklace this narrow and be hollowed out to run a cord through it.

You guys are welcomed to do any modifications you wish but at this stage there is no effective way to do it without running a trench through the back and supper gluing it in place on the string wich nullifies the reason to break it up to begin with.

Gotcha. Personally, I don't know anything about the process for this stuff. Thanks for taking the time to explain it, though. Still looks fantastic.

My main concern with the cord is having it hang naturally, but I understand the logic :)

Would it be possible to separate the necklace pieces on our own, with say a dremel, with the way it's constructed?

Also, is there a quantity of sets that's completed and ready to ship?

You could I suppose but it is pretty narrow as the diameter is concerned. There is a small half loop at ea end that I have to drill out by hand to run the cord through.

I tried a hemp cord at one point because it did not look as thready... but it was more rigid than the leather. It actually hangs quite nicely IMO compared to other types I have used.

Molds are being produced this week. I am having 5 sets of molds done to complete the orders and shipped within the next 6 weeks. That is assuming there is a staggering of payments. If all pay now then we will hustle to get out within the 4 weeks.

Payment info will be posted at 12:30PM Central on the first post.

:peace

Re: Classic Predator P1 Conversion Kit ORDER INFO ON 1ST POST

It looks really great!

Actually, I'm considering ordering a kit from you as soon as I get my Classic Predator but I have 2 questions :
- Is the possibility to order limited in time or number? I'm asking this because I don't have my figure yet.
- Is the painting as pictured in your last photos final?

Thanks and congratulations for your great work.

Last edited:

Payment sent. :D

I can't wait. :blissy

Payment sent as well :duff

Awesome!!! Cant wait! I'll send payment asap. :yess:

this is really looking good ! can we see the spine and the arm armor ?
is the armor a cast from the original P1 or a new sculpt ? just asking because the original is too textured to match the classic armor but I guess I can always sand it :)

thanks again for making these items..sending payment soon

Rob

edit...I just checked the first page and the spine is not on the list..so it doesn't come with it ?

this is really looking good ! can we see the spine and the arm armor ?
is the armor a cast from the original P1 or a new sculpt ? just asking because the original is too textured to match the classic armor but I guess I can always sand it :)

thanks again for making these items..sending payment soon

Rob

edit...I just checked the first page and the spine is not on the list..so it doesn't come with it ?

Yes it is included. Thank you for pointing it out - I have updated the first post.

The flex hose is with my mold guy so I will have better pics as soon as he is done. Hopefully by weeks end. The bicep armor is from the P! with the texture smoothed out. The old P1 texture is a drastic difference compared to the classic armor.

Payment sent for Painted and Strung! :yess:

Hi Dean!

... Payment sent for a raw kit, my friend! :D

Have you received the two messages I've sent to your email address?

Why was it denied???

Payment for 2 complete sets has been sent!

Back