Commando and Classic Visor Ninjas!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys - will have final pics of the models by the start of next week and print hopefully by the weekend. Got all the issues solved with printing. Thanks for your patience guys - I want one of these too! :)

Storm Shadow soon too...

Yep - I have the Visor sculpt finished and should have the commando done in a day or two then off to the printer by the weekend I hope. I will post pics of the updated sculpt tomorrow.

I posted above about haveing this done a week and a half ago but I had to redo the entire head to get it corrected. Anywho - it's looking great now.

Updated, as in, it looks different? Or updated, as in, had to start from scratch, but looks exactly the same?

The reason I ask, is because I might be interested in the goggles look, if it's changed. Been wanting a 'Resolute' version, since I saw the movie :D

Updated, as in, it looks different? Or updated, as in, had to start from scratch, but looks exactly the same?

The reason I ask, is because I might be interested in the goggles look, if it's changed. Been wanting a 'Resolute' version, since I saw the movie :D
I'd like to see something like the "Pursuit of Cobra" version:

03.jpg

Yep - I have the Visor sculpt finished and should have the commando done in a day or two then off to the printer by the weekend I hope. I will post pics of the updated sculpt tomorrow.

I posted above about haveing this done a week and a half ago but I had to redo the entire head to get it corrected. Anywho - it's looking great now.

Approximately how long until they are shipped to us CREG?

Yeah Jester. I'd rather have the goggled sculpt looking more like that. It's pretty close to the Resolute design.

You're planning on doing a Resolute Snake Eyes later, right Creg? I have it in my mind that I read that somewhere :dunno

Yeah Jester. I'd rather have the goggled sculpt looking more like that. It's pretty close to the Resolute design.

You're planning on doing a Resolute Snake Eyes later, right Creg? I have it in my mind that I read that somewhere :dunno

I believe he already made that one. It was the first SE he made.

Awesome Creg!

Ski

Awwww man. Those are Cregs? That's basically what I've been wanting. Thanks for posting OTM :D

These sculpts still available Creg? Or are they long sold out?

I actually found Cregs Resolute thread earlier & asked if that sculpt was still available, but the last post before mine was nearly 3 years ago :lol

No harm in asking I guess :D

Hello all - I'm still here. I work for the company that owns Monster Jam and our Superbowl, if you will, is next week and I have been working a ton of OT.

Things are still progressing.

These are headed to the printer this weekend. I will post final pics of the digital sculpt tomorrow if at all possible.

Tried to reply to your PM Creg, but it seems like your inbox is full. I wanted to tell you that I sent payment. Thanks :D

Im curious, why did you go with that style of visors instead of the classic one? It just realized the "cross bars" on the visor look odd to me that way.

LOVE the Commando head.

Back