Commando and Classic Visor Ninjas!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you talking about the round mounts the visor connects to?

I was refering to the bars, I dont know what else to call them, on the visor itself. The bars that protrude outward should be alot thicker. The indentation lines should be thinner. Both Sideshow's figuires have the classic visor style.
Here is another picture, hope that explains what I mean.
582_1.jpg

!!!IF YOU HAVE PAID - GO HERE TO EXPEDITE SHIPPING PROCESS!!!

As you all know - I have lightning fast shipping.... Oh yeah - I actually suck at shipping times. :monkey2

So - to help things along my dearest wife will be aiding me in preping packages. :1-1:

PLEASE fill out the form as I have a lot of projects going at once and I have been threatened with how convoluted I keep my sales info on the backend. (paypal, emails, etc.) :dunno :lol

So, this will help speed things along and help you get your product quicker from here on out.

Thank you all!

Dean
CC

Now that you've changed the commando sculpt, is it okay to change my order from 2 visor sculpts, to 1 of each?

I already filled out the form to show the changes I want :lol :D

Also. Has my Resolute sculpt been sent Dean?

AWESOME!!!!, now that is a classic visor. I love it.
:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

OK - Onethousandmasks called me out on having a truly classic visor, so instead of recycling the ballistic one.

Here is the final visor and honestly - I like it better.

Especially the side mounts.

SE+Visor+B+2.PNG

SE+Visor+B+3.PNG

SE+Visor+B+4.PNG

SE+Visor+B.PNG

Good morning all. Ok - The prints of these should be in hand by weeks end. There were some problems with the mesh that would not allow them to print.

I hate that you guys are having to wait due to me figuring out the gap between sculpting and printing but it is what it is.

I will post pics as soon as they get in and if my printer sends me shots I'll FWD them right on here.

As SOON as I have these they are going to my caster. We live in the same town so these should start pumping out soon there after.

I couldn't PM you back (inbox seems to be full), so I'll answer here.

Yes it's fine if you send the Resolute sculpt with these 2 sculpts :D

Hello all - The prints for these finally came in!!!!

Again - the delay was due to problems with the digital files I had to work out.

Still learning....

Anywho - Casts should start rolling out next week.

photo+%2810%29.JPG

photo+%284%29.JPG

photo+%285%29.JPG

photo+%286%29.JPG

photo+%287%29.JPG

photo+%288%29.JPG

photo+%289%29.JPG

Are the casts that are "rolling out" next week only for the people who paid a while back? Or if I pay today will it be shipped with the ones next week?

Are the casts that are "rolling out" next week only for the people who paid a while back? Or if I pay today will it be shipped with the ones next week?

Depends on my caster really. Hard to say.

They're going to be cast in black right? Or do I have to paint it?

Yes. All black. I had been glossing the visors but some like them grey and others like them silver and so on so the visor will probably be a mat finish this time.

Are there any casts of either head still available? I would like a set of both, and I hope I didn't miss the boat on this. Thanks!

Yes - Both are still available.

The molds are not done yet... Some %!#$@*$'s thought they would help themselves to my lawn mower, weed eater, airbrush and air compressor out of my garage so I am trying to replace them asap. As soon as I do I am adding a semi gloss to the commando mask and Ninja Visor. Regular Gloss to the goggle rims and high gloss to the goggle lenses. So I need to do that with an airbrush to keep out the brush strokes.

That way the casts will come out looking the same and keep you guys from having to pint them if you don't want to.

Back