Commando and Classic Visor Ninjas!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guys - All packaged and shipping Monday I will post tracking on the first post.

They turned out great - I think you will like them when you have them in hand.

Thanks for the orders and the patience guys!

D

Sorry guys - All packaged and shipping Monday I will post tracking on the first post.

They turned out great - I think you will like them when you have them in hand.

Thanks for the orders and the patience guys!

D

You are the man. :panic: :hi5: :yess:

Did anybody got their head(s) yet? I am still waiting for my Classic Visor coming in. CREG Customs can you let us know all the heads shipped yet on your end?

Thanks

Did anybody got their head(s) yet? I am still waiting for my Classic Visor coming in. CREG Customs can you let us know all the heads shipped yet on your end?

Thanks

Not yet, but don't worry, Creg might be a slow on the shipping but he always delivers.

Sorry guys - I screwed up on my list and therefor screwed up on getting these out on time. Shipping today at lunch. All orders posted and ready to go.

Look forward to your thoughts on the heads! Not my shipping abilities however... :monkey1

Now that you've changed the commando sculpt, is it okay to change my order from 2 visor sculpts, to 1 of each?
Was the above request I made in March, for 1 of each sculpt instead of 2 visor sculpts, granted? I'm still showing up as this in the first post:
4. Lawrence 2 head Visors
Remember I also paid for the Resolute sculpt that is already available to be sent with these 2 sculpts. You PM'd me, & I replied, but didn't get a PM back, so I thought I'd post in here in case you have a bunch of PM's you haven't gotten to yet :D
Still plan to do a proper Resolute version someday
I really want to see your new & improved (or "proper" as you say) Resolute sculpt :D

Got mine today at work. They are fantastic. Awesome work Creg!!! Here is the Commando one. The visor one will have to wait till I get home.

nah9.jpg

hbtu.jpg

y3w7.jpg

Last edited:
Legend Creg. Got my 3 in today. Cheers :duff Brilliant work. Although now I really want an updated Resolute sculpt from you, now that I have your older one 'in hand' :D

First time I've received work from you. Now that I have some of your work, I feel like your Hulk sculpts are going to be so good :panic:

DAMN, these are incredible! Graz all of you, and yet again great work by CC :)

Missed all the custom awesomeness lately because of my financial situation... Am I tooooooooooooo late to the party? :monkey2

Back