Commando and Classic Visor Ninjas!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear that Dean. We've had that happen to us multiple times (garage and tool shed) along with constantly getting our car radios jacked for while too. I know how tough and frustrating it can be and wish you the best man

Hey Creg, if it makes it quicker on my end, you can send them unpainted, it's all good my friend.

Thanks,

Ski

It was the protos so they will all look the same and wont need painted if need be.

Hey Creg, if it makes it quicker on my end, you can send them unpainted, it's all good my friend.

Thanks,

Ski

IMG_0626.JPG

IMG_0625.JPG

IMG_0631.JPG

IMG_0633.JPG

IMG_0634.JPG

IMG_0636.JPG

IMG_0637.JPG

IMG_0638.JPG

IMG_0639.JPG

Nice. Don't forget to change my order from 2 visor sculpts, to one of each, like I mentioned earlier in this thread please :D

Hello everyone. This update is going across the board with all my current projects.

My caster does good work but also does this on the side of his full time job and casting (for other properties) for his own store things have simply been bottle necked and backlogged.

I have found another caster that does casting for day job so things should start moving ahead between the two.

As always, I may be slow (NOT an excuse, I'm making efforts to remedy this) but I ALWAYS deliver. :)

If you have any questions hit me up at [email protected].

Thanks freaks!

Dean
CC

I just got my Hot Toys Snake Eyes today. I am waiting for the Classic Visor. Any word of shipped yet?:impatient:

Yeah, I have my HT Snake Eyes, & I'm not sure how enthusiastic I am about carrying on with my planned Snake Eyes bashes :lol

& I have 3 Creg Snake Eyes sculpts ordered :slap

Maybe I'll get excited about my Snake Eyes bashes again, when I get these Creg sculpts 'in hand' :D

Back