D9 - Fooking Prawns

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xenoviper

Super Freak
Reaction score
IMG_7919.jpg

IMG_7911.jpg

tumblr_l50zvkP4LZ1qzbrhso1_0.jpg

Just wanna see if theres enough ppl still interested in this sculpt.
Im planning to offer unpainted sculpts. minimum 30 takers.
Head comes with sculpted neck which fits HT neck plug. (Sorry pics above dont show sculpted neck as i have chopped it off)
neck.jpg

Unpainted head with sculpted neck
AUD$60 (Shipped to Australia/USA/most Asia* region)
AUD$65 (Shipped to UK/most Europe* countries/Canada region)
* - Some areas of Asia/Europe i dont ship to. Please PM to ask.

Last edited:
Hey Jack put me down for one!Been waiting a while for this to resurface!AWESOME!^_^

Hi Jack, I am interested at the painted ver. May I ask if you will be selling a painted ver later?

looks awesome , that's funny you just posted this , i just watched D9 last night on bluray , i hope they make a D10 , remember Christopher Johnson said he would come back in 3 years .

Interested, please put me down. You also had another version or at least I thought, will that be available as well?

I hope this hits the required number, thought more were interested based on the original response.

I think the high number is disuading people. I would have been all over this but when I saw the target was 30 I figured it wasn't going to happen so I didn't even bother throwing my name in here.

put me down for this 100%. Ive been waiting forever for this one haha. Glad to see you're back.

When Jack first put Wikus up for interest, there seemed to be a lot more wanting him.
I don't know where everyone went.
I am definitely still interested, I've waiting for this one to back around!

Did this ever end up happening? I would totally be up for a painted head and arm.

Sorry for the necro-post.
Just checking with Jack to see if this was ever available?
Come on!!! Anyone want a Wikus?!!
I've been waiting for him since D9 came out!!!

I hear ya, even sent a PM since its lists as For Sale but no response or update yet. I hope this one comes through.

Back