[Doggie Doc] Indiana Jones Raiders Boots and Accessories (INTEREST)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can You make ark also?

https://www.instagram.com/t_t_costuming/?hl=en made my Ark if you're in need of an Ark and DoggieDoc is not doing them if that helps. ROTLA-Indysfw.jpg

Hey, folks! Now that the prototypes of everything are completed I'll be preparing to take orders. I want to finalize the packaging and the CoA first though. It'll probably be in the next month or two that I open the preorder, as I need to get through a few other things first. I am also having some high res print tests done for the boots to see if I can get them even crisper than the prototypes.

Anyway just wanted to provide a little update and give you guys a realistic time frame.

Hey, folks! Now that the prototypes of everything are completed I'll be preparing to take orders. I want to finalize the packaging and the CoA first though. It'll probably be in the next month or two that I open the preorder, as I need to get through a few other things first. I am also having some high res print tests done for the boots to see if I can get them even crisper than the prototypes.

Anyway just wanted to provide a little update and give you guys a realistic time frame.
Like the sound of that! Hoping to get an extra pair or two.

Finally! Lol that's good news bro, I'm very excited to see what this set looks like complete those new pictures will be an awesome surprise.

Hello, everyone!

I am planning on a preorder start date of around May 1st, possibly a couple weeks sooner depending on how long it takes me to get the high resolution boots. I will be finalizing the price in the next couple weeks as I check how the high resolution boot prints came out.

And just as a reminder, availability will be as follows:
- Full set which includes everything: One pair of boots, idol, revolver, sand bag, and wooden crate packaging with CoA
- Boots only with non-crate packaging and CoA

You can purchase as many pairs of boots as you want, or for example, a full set plus extra boots, etc. The only thing I will not be doing currently is splitting up the set or making the individual items available separately.

I have gotten quite a few private messages about getting added to the list. The list is no longer being updated since Andy now knows how many sets he would likely need to produce. Anyone who want to order will be able to order.

Awesome can't wait to order the full set finally. Especially how well everything turned out it's just awesome. Doggie I have a question do you plan on making other items for Indy after this? A new and better browning High powered pistol would be great maybe even the headpiece to the staff of Ra.

Back