[Doggie Doc] PREORDERS CLOSED: Leon replacement glasses

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, everyone! All orders have been shipped except a couple that are also being shipped with other items that were purchased. If you have not received a tracking number and you would like yours feel free to PM me! Looking forward to everyone receiving theirs.

Remember these glasses are a little more fragile than what I usually make. However they do have a little flex to them particularly in the temple arms, so you should be able to fit them snugly on the sculpt.

Hey, everyone! All orders have been shipped except a couple that are also being shipped with other items that were purchased. If you have not received a tracking number and you would like yours feel free to PM me! Looking forward to everyone receiving theirs.

Remember these glasses are a little more fragile than what I usually make. However they do have a little flex to them particularly in the temple arms, so you should be able to fit them snugly on the sculpt.

Hi Andy!
Leon glasses arrived today!
Very very beautiful and wonderful as always!!
I'm very happy.
Many thanks and Best Regards.

Leon glasses arrived finally! It is beautiful. Great work Andy!
118080887_236483247612459_7485563112346473742_n.jpg

Leon sunglasses didn't arrive...

My Korean friends received it a week ago...

Check it....pls

hey Andy. I finally got the glasses today and thanks for the props make Leon look like alive. Is there any plans for the other props in plans? guns, the boxes or plants etc.

Hello, everyone!

I have had a couple reports of the lenses "leaking" from the glasses. And when I say a couple I do literally mean two people... but either way. The lenses are made of resin and some of it may not have been fully cured INSIDE the lenses, and these two people have reported it to have leaked out. It looks like black water.

PLEASE check your glasses for me. If you have ANY hints of leakage please contact me. I will replace your glasses 100% free of charge if this occurs. Of the 70 or so pairs I sent out, as I have said, I only have 2 reports, and the multiple prototypes I have with me are all fine. So I don't anticipate this to be a widespread issue, but I simply want to take care of all of you who have supported me, so again, if you feel there is any sign of this please let me know.

Thank you all for your support and I look forward to continuing to bring you all more projects!

Class act Andy I’d expect nothing less from you. Hope you don’t have to replace many but thanks for offering this to us. I will check mine when I’m back home to see if mine are holding up I didn’t notice anything before so I’m sure all is good!

I haven't received glasses yet.Shipping information has not been updated.
As I have stated numerous times shipping in the US is completely screwed up right now, and shipping times have been exceedingly long. I just had someone tell me they received a package I shipped in MAY and they just received it yesterday. I also asked people to contact me if you would like your tracking number as I don't tend to post them for everyone on the front page.

Class act Andy I’d expect nothing less from you. Hope you don’t have to replace many but thanks for offering this to us. I will check mine when I’m back home to see if mine are holding up I didn’t notice anything before so I’m sure all is good!
Thanks, Ray! Yeah like I said I don't anticipate nor hope that it is a widespread issue but I always like getting ahead of things like this just in case. Appreciate the kind words.

Back