[Doggie Doc] PREORDERS CLOSED: Leon replacement glasses

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost there.

IMG_20200708_224749_790.jpg

Ok the list is officially updated. I have one payment from someone I do not recognize. If you are on the forum and this is your name: Роман Скуратов : you did not include any of the needed information so please message me.

Those glasses look exquisite Andy. Absolute class.
Thanks man! I ended up refining some of the techniques even further between the final prototype and the production pieces and all the little details really add up to making these look great.

hey andy! Were you going to make the suitcase? I forgot if that was on the table

hey andy! Were you going to make the suitcase? I forgot if that was on the table
I have always planned on making the suitcase, yes. Finding the time to do it? That's a little harder. I actually spoke with Gustavo about collaborating on it so we could get a nice combination of leatherwork and other mixed media on there, and he is interested.

those glasses look absolutely brilliant!! DoggieDoc is exemplary not only through the stellar the work but through the continual transparent updates. Looking forward to these!

those glasses look absolutely brilliant!! DoggieDoc is exemplary not only through the stellar the work but through the continual transparent updates. Looking forward to these!
Thanks a lot, Ray, I appreciate that very much. Unless there is a hiccup along the way all 56 pairs (I think I will be able to produce a few more than that up to 60) will be completed by this weekend. I also should have all the packaging done relatively quickly as well.

Hi Andy~
Very very wonderful and beautiful:love:
Can't wait !:LOL:
Tell me tracking number, Please!!!

Hey, everyone... I am going to start packing things up over the next two weeks. I have been using USPS First Class International for shipping since I started doing custom work and that has worked generally well. However shipping has been super crazy amd slow, and there have been more lost items than usual lately. I need to make sure you international folks are ok with the increased risk. Like I said I have generally been having just fine luck but unfortunately these days it has to be said.

Hey, everyone... I am going to start packing things up over the next two weeks. I have been using USPS First Class International for shipping since I started doing custom work and that has worked generally well. However shipping has been super crazy amd slow, and there have been more lost items than usual lately. I need to make sure you international folks are ok with the increased risk. Like I said I have generally been having just fine luck but unfortunately these days it has to be said.

I'm good with it. (Canada)

Back