[Doggie Doc] PREORDERS CLOSED: Leon replacement glasses

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Andy!
When will be shipped out?
Looking forward to this beautiful glasses.
Can't wait!!

Thanks as always and Best Regards.

Hi Andy!
When will be shipped out?
Looking forward to this beautiful glasses.
Can't wait!!

Thanks as always and Best Regards.
Im working on it ?.

Packing everything up still...I accidentally ordered the wrong sized bags that I pack them in but they're going out soon.

Hey, everyone. I am finally making shipping labels... fuuuuuuuuuuuuun stuff. Sorry it has taken a little while.. in the process of selling/packing up my house for amove which kind of disrupts things. Anyway... Some of you should be getting notifications through Paypal if you had a filled in address where I could simply click "print shipping label". If you don't have a filled in address on PP then you won't receive a notification and tracking number so PM me in the next day or two if you want that. DON'T PM me today, please, because I haven't gotten through all the shipping labels anyway.

Thanks for your patience, looking forward to getting these out to you all!

Ok everyone.. trying to finish up the last labels today or tomorrow. Thanks again for your patience.

No worries Andy, we all know what a ton of work goes into that, underrated how much time that takes. Thanks for everything!
Thanks, Ray! If I could eliminate only ONE part of customs it's shipping... ugggggggggggh... shipping. hahaha.

All shipping labels made with a few exceptions.

If you don't see "shipped" next to your name then I need to confirm some shipping details with you before I can make a label. Anyone who had shipping address issues I have sent a message to so please check your messages on FB/IG, etc.

@Offomake I simply hadn't gotten a chance to make your label yet but I will tonight or tomorrow.

@leewola_soyeon I haven't made yours yet because I will be sending the glasses along with all the completed Norman Stansfield accessories and I need to get a proper weight for that package.

Dropped off about 80% of the packages today. I ran out of packing material for the last 10 or 12 or so but I'll get those finished this weekend and out the door Monday.

All US orders were included (of which there were only about 5!) in that first batch.

All shipping labels are made. If possible I will drop the remaining packages off today. if not they will all go out on Monday! Thanks, everyone.

I will also try and make a short video about unboxing and placing the glasses on. These are relatively delicate so you'll want to be careful but they have a lot of flex and bend to them so they can be placed securely.

Another masterpiece! Couldn’t be more awesome.

Just need yunsil to hustle on that outfit now. The wait is killing me!

Attachments

• ACACF187-0932-4079-B0D8-653706D88755.jpeg
    ACACF187-0932-4079-B0D8-653706D88755.jpeg
    234.9 KB · Views: 127
Back