Head sculpture Evil Dead 2: Dead By Dawn - "Angry/Aggressive" Ash Head Sculpt [PAINTED CLOSED/UNPAINTED STILL OPEN]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent video! I’m really loving what I’m seeing.
I hope this tidbit helps, I think the only missing adjustment is in the cheek and eye. I would say the eyes need to squint just a tad and raise the cheek bone for that reason. I circled what I’m referring to in one of the screenshots below. Thoughts?
026029D8-AC6D-4649-8C56-5821AD7180DE.jpeg

Other than that, it’s fantastic!
I can see both sides regarding the neck. I think it’s easier to do just the head than with the neck. If you were to include the neck, what body would you recommend that’s in the same quality as the jx bodies and such?

Wait were going with a neck for this one ? Will it be safe for me to cut it off and dremmel the head out so it's neckless ? (Never modded a 3d printed head before)

Wait were going with a neck for this one ? Will it be safe for me to cut it off and dremmel the head out so it's neckless ? (Never modded a 3d printed head before)
I believe Waruna was mentioning that’s it more difficult to print a head with a neck rather than just the head.
Both neck and neck-less have their merits, but I agree that if it’s easier to print neck-less, then go ahead with neck-less.

The moment that you guys have been waiting for is finally here!
I can say for both Waruna and myself that we appreciate everyone’s support and patience. It is much appreciated!!
Waruna has given me the honors of presenting the latest update on this headsculpt, and I think it speaks for itself. I’m truly speechless and love this!
You can definitely see Waruna’s hard work and extra time definitely paid off.
He encourages notes for any improvements.
Enjoy and Stay Groovy!

79B041C6-D4A8-45DA-B2F8-9A50673ECBF1.png
59F6FB5B-8AA0-4207-8E1D-61EAD8E24DA9.png
1645A4ED-A44E-4134-8165-6F035B6067A2.png
4D859FBE-315D-4C94-BDD9-B470E81035A3.png

Its friggin awesome! I'm mind blown 🤯 just one thing though that big drop/line of blood going down the middle of his forehead is it possible to remove that from the sculpt ?

I have another update for everyone. I’ve been talking to Waruna about some minor adjustments being made to the sculpt here’s what we discussed so far:
- Clarified that the blood line on the forehead won’t be part of the sculpt.
- Ash’s left eyebrow will be adjusted to match the right.
- Minor adjustments will be made to the teeth. Might be too long.

Waruna and I encourage everyone here, if you have notes, don’t hesitate to post them here so we can make it the best sculpt it can be.

Looks incredible, Don’t know if this is for the sculpt or the paint, but I think it should look like the bottom eyelids are covering more of the eye than the top, to give him more of a crazed look? If that makes sense😅

Looks incredible, Don’t know if this is for the sculpt or the paint, but I think it should look like the bottom eyelids are covering more of the eye than the top, to give him more of a crazed look? If that makes sense😅
You mean more of a squint? Kinda like what I was referring to in post #41?
Excellent video! I’m really loving what I’m seeing.
I hope this tidbit helps, I think the only missing adjustment is in the cheek and eye. I would say the eyes need to squint just a tad and raise the cheek bone for that reason. I circled what I’m referring to in one of the screenshots below. Thoughts?
View attachment 458871

I think maybe the lower lip should stick out a little more… just based on that one frame from the movie

Hello everyone!
Just wanted to give a quick update that it was requested that I reopen this run for anyone that was involved in previous Ash run.
So here’s what we have so far:

- 13 Deposits have been Paid
- 5 who are still interested

This means that only two spots are left for anyone who is interested.
Can’t wait to see the printed prototype Monday!!

Last edited:
Latest update:
I’ve been informed to increase the number of headsculpts from 15 to 25.
So disregard my last post regarding the remaining spots as we now have 12 spots left.

Interested in painted sculpt, please add me to the list! Will send deposit next week.

Looks incredible, I don’t know if this is too late but I think the only thing that may need altering is the top lip, Bruce has thin lips anyway (which is a major thing asmus got wrong) but when he’s angry he tends to tuck his top lip (and sometimes his bottom lip) inwards towards his mouth, on the sculpt they are a tiny bit too far out, hope this helps

Attachments

• IMG_1764.jpeg
    IMG_1764.jpeg
    12.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1765.jpeg
    IMG_1765.jpeg
    12.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1766.jpeg
    IMG_1766.jpeg
    240.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1767.jpeg
    IMG_1767.jpeg
    78.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1768.jpeg
    IMG_1768.jpeg
    135 KB · Views: 0
Thanks, Test print is in the printing and I can still do few touch ups. It would be nice if you guys can give any inputs sooner as posible. Also if the the interested parties are still interested can you pay the deposits. If you are not I might be able to fill the slots from the guys who are still interested and want to join the project.

I paid the deposit. But I don't know what to choose. Without painting or with painting. If I could see the work of the artist, it would make my choice easier. Thank you in advance.

Back