Head sculpture Evil Dead 2: Dead By Dawn - "Angry/Aggressive" Ash Head Sculpt [PAINTED CLOSED/UNPAINTED STILL OPEN]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys,

here is the list I have recieved payments. Please confirm the body types you guys using for your sculpts.
I own the Asmus Ash figure so I can try matching the skin tone to the same.

1687853246756.png

Hi Guys,

here is the list I have recieved payments. Please confirm the body types you guys using for your sculpts.

View attachment 461021
Hi, mine was un
Hi Guys,

View attachment 461021
Hi, mines unpainted please

Hey guys. here is a closer look at the sculpt. there are lots of cleaning work to be done on these. so itll take about a month to get the sculpts printed and cleaned before starting shipping unpainted and starting painted ones. You guys can send the balance payments for the unpainted version of the sculpts. shipping included. plus ill share the painted prototype most likely in within two weeks time and after that if you are satisfied you can send the payments for the paint works. ill share more images soon. balance payment of $50 you guys can now send.
IMG_9165.jpg

All above payments well recieved. Ill share the updated list. final painted version coming up next week.
Not many projects buddy. Han project as for the sculpting and this ash in post production. As mentioned this sculpt printing post processing and painting is more work than the first version. And here is a wip

359178590_10230968207536569_7349708363927822009_n.jpg

IMG_2385.gif

I absolutely love it Waruna!!! Definitely knocked this one right out of the park. In my opinion, surpassing the original sculpt!!

As for thoughts on the iris position, I honestly think straight ahead, like in your earlier renders. It makes the sculpt more posable that way I feel.

Also, Iā€™ve updated the title of the project. As you will see, we are now closing the option for painted and leaving unpainted option open for those who still want to join in on the project.

Back