Full Color Detolf and Shelf Diorama Backdrop Prints

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should make this an ongoing thing. Will probably get these in the future if you're still making them.

I received my poster today and unfortunately the box it came in was completely trashed, as was the poster backdrop inside...
Frustrating, but I'm sure Chris will hook me up with a replacement.

photo-14-1.jpg

Thank you, my friend. The poster itself, minus the damage of course, is absolutely beautiful and will make a wonderful backdrop. The postal service is obviously run by Loki. :gah: :lol

Made some stock photo purchases today and did a lot of heavy modding to have it mimic the season 5 banner image.

Printed out my detolf backdrop and floor image and it looks great!

img0420se.jpg

img0416xk.jpg

That is awesome Chris!! I got a few ideas for a couple backdrops I'd like when the time is right.

Made some stock photo purchases today and did a lot of heavy modding to have it mimic the season 5 banner image.

img0420se.jpg

img0416xk.jpg

This is Sick! If you could fit the necessary in the frame, would look totally unreal. Great work Chris.

Blitz - I am offering the breaking bad displays for $60 shipped in the US or $65 outside. Since you would pay through the nose on flat rate shipping on any of these backdrops, I sell the prints that you can have mounted once you get them. A piece of foam board and some spray mount is all you need.

The price includes the back print and floor graphic print. These are professional quality prints made using high quality solvent inks and roland certified solvent glossy media. The photos above we're lighted for a dramatic look so if you would like to see an image of the flat file please let me know.

Thanks

Do you have any plans of making a Dark Knight display in the future? (thinking of something along the lines of a Gotham City skyline)

Blitz - I am offering the breaking bad displays for $60 shipped in the US or $65 outside. Since you would pay through the nose on flat rate shipping on any of these backdrops, I sell the prints that you can have mounted once you get them. A piece of foam board and some spray mount is all you need.

The price includes the back print and floor graphic print. These are professional quality prints made using high quality solvent inks and roland certified solvent glossy media. The photos above we're lighted for a dramatic look so if you would like to see an image of the flat file please let me know.

Thanks

Awesome. Do you have the dimensions for the foam board? And I'm assuming these will fit inside a detolf shelf?

Yes, these square ones are specifically sized for detolf, the size I make mine are 14" x 14.25".

Thats my personal preference, if folks want them a tad larger or smaller, I can do whatever, just let me know!

I got my replacement backdrop yesterday and had a chance to really check it out today. I'm picky as hell and this is spectacular work, Chris!! Beautiful printing, ink and paper. I love it! Thank you big time for the replacement and your help in achieving my vision. I look forward to working with you on future projects. :duff

I can't wait to complete the dio and show you guys.

Are these backdrops the exact size of a detolf shelf opening?

Anybody got pics of one installed in a detolf?

img0420se.jpg

That is an epic display...

One of the 2 test prints are sold and one is left. These prints are no different in quality than the final ones, I had just done these 2 prior to taking any orders and I don't need the inventory in house. Regular price is $85 shipped, this one is $45 shipped in the U.S.

Measures 55" and will span your shelf great to accomodate the entire lineup.

The white borders need to be trimmed and on this one. Also on this particular print the edges were having some issues, this dips down into the color of the print bu .25" or less. These white edges can be trimmed and the rest of the print is perfect with no real issues.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

img0694vv.jpg

Again, there is only one left at this price, the rest are full, so let me know right away!

Back