GalactiCustoms! New Paint Tutorial- Mixing Skin Tones!!!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GalactiCustoms-Taking Commissions!☢Buzzer☢Punisher☢McClain DH4 & Beetlejuice Done

Great work on that Beetlejuice,GB!

And the punisher is puurty too.

Re: GalactiCustoms-Taking Commissions!☢Buzzer☢Punisher☢McClain DH4 & Beetlejuice Done

That Bruce Willy looks great. Did you paint the whole thing? The blood looks good

That Beetlejuice is awesome! The kid in me wants to take off his head and see if there's a mini head underneath. :D

Don't think I haven't considered it! I actually think it could work, or at the very least have a swap-out neck plug that would have a tiny head :lecture

Great work on that Beetlejuice,GB!

And the punisher is puurty too.

Thanks man :duff

That Bruce Willy looks great. Did you paint the whole thing? The blood looks good

Nah, this was just a touch up... generally not much point in repainting a HT head. But it started out life as very clean, so I gave it some gouges, blood and dirt/sweat effects.

anakinaa_zps5c9f4401.jpg

Been a while since I checked in. Lots of great stuff going on in here, GB. I really dig the Shaw figure, I remember the one you did for yourself. The painting and futzing are top notch. :clap What a great sculpt Hasbro pulled off. You gave it the treatment it deserved.

And as promised, here's Buzzer in all his glory:

buzzerb_zpsb64f0ed4.jpg

Im really digging the skin tone and eyes on this one. Well done. :)

Had a productive weekend, finished up the 3 Beetlejuice sculpts and my own full Beetlejuice. Also, finished (pending approval) an alteration of the Retaliation Willis figure into McClain from Die Hard 4.

"It's Showtime!!!"
beetlee_zps0ed4d7b2.jpg

beetleh_zpsd9c11134.jpg

:yess::yess::yess:

Brilliant! This guy is awesome! The hair came out well and the suit is perfect. Everything is put together well. This figure looks like a ton of FUN! Again, well done. :clap

Re: GalactiCustoms-Taking Commissions!☢TWD Grimes☢Solos☢Beetlejuice³☢Buzzer☢Punisher

I accidentally deleted this in the multi-quote. I love these sculpts. Probably the best custom Punisher sculpt out there. Either one is a win. If I had the dough to put one together I would. You really got some great skin texture going on with these. :rock

Thanks Fiend... sorry I missed your post until now. I'd have to agree the Punisher sculpts are really awesome... AndyB really put a lot of attitude and badassery into them. I wish I had a 2nd body and outfit to go full battle damage on him; I think a bit of blood dripped on the white skull would look really cool :rock

Oh man, J, the finished up Bettlejuice looks fantastic! Really came together nicely. :clap

Dig that Punisher also.

Thankya King :duff

Re: GalactiCustoms-Taking Commissions!☢Buzzer☢Punisher☢DH4☢Beetlejuice☢Evil Ed v2

Tried adding hair to my Evil Ed sculpt... tbh I'm not sure how I feel about it. I need to do a bit of touch-up on the paint, so that might help. So far I kind of like it better... but not completely in love with it.

eviledp_zps554e6d13.jpg

Re: GalactiCustoms-Taking Commissions!☢ Beetlejuice ☢ S3 Grimes WIP ☢ Dexter WIP

Got started on a Dexter and Season 3 Rick Grimes. Neither are quite done, but they're getting fairly close.

wipae_zps7c2ee954.jpg

Re: GalactiCustoms-Taking Commissions!☢ Beetlejuice ☢ S3 Grimes WIP ☢ Dexter WIP

Love the Evil Ed with Real hair !

Re: GalactiCustoms-Taking Commissions!☢Buzzer☢Punisher☢DH4☢Beetlejuice☢Evil Ed v2

Tried adding hair to my Evil Ed sculpt... tbh I'm not sure how I feel about it. I need to do a bit of touch-up on the paint, so that might help. So far I kind of like it better... but not completely in love with it.

eviledp_zps554e6d13.jpg

Hey he looks cool! If your not happy with it, I would like to buy the head :) need Evil Ed for my cabin!

Last edited:

Love the Evil Ed with Real hair !

Thanks man, it's grown on me more as time has gone on. I guess it's true we are usually our own worst critic :lol

Hey he looks cool! If your not happy with it, I would like to buy the head :) need Evil Ed for my cabin!

I can make a cast of the haired head for you... you'd just need to remove the hair and neck. Let me know :duff

That sculpt is really excellent. If I didn't have to contend with ever unavailable shelf space I would be all over doing a full Evil Dead diorama with that, Henrietta, the cabin, headless girlfriend, the whole shebang.

Yeah, I've got one Evil Dead/AOD shelf. I only ever expected to have a Chainsaw EDII, but in the process of making that one over a couple years I ended up adding a bunch of other custom ones into the mix and ended up with a pretty cool shelf. Only thing I really still want is a possessed hand, kicking myself for passing on the ones Beto sold individually :cuss

Re: GalactiCustoms-Taking Commissions! ☢ S3 Grimes ☢ Dexter ☢ Lobotomy Joker!

So I got started on this awesome sculpt from Logan25 of a Lobotomized Joker and I could not put it down... so a couple hours later and we're done with the sculpt. I'm having some issues with photobucket, so I'll post the rest tomorrow. But really happy with how this one turned out :rock

jokerc_zpsfe3d4c3f.jpg

That is s fantastic paint up on the Joker. I like how you did the blood in the eyes, nice clean work on eyerises as well.

Thanks King and Mighty Jabba!

Here's some more pics of The Joker sculpt... I'm not sure what I'll do with the outfit, but I have some pieces coming in the mail so hopefully I can bash together a cool look for him.

Again, this fantastic sculpt is from Logan25 and it was a blast to paint1

jokera_zps7ee8a19f.jpg

jokerc_zpsfe3d4c3f.jpg

jokerd_zps45f6364e.jpg

jokerb_zps85cf0647.jpg

Got Dexter and Grimes wrapped up tonight... but need to hit the sack so just a quick picture of Dexter. I was asked to color match him to a TTM-19, but my only one is being used by Ash... so a mash-up of sorts if Dexter ever decided to be more overt about his killing :lol

I call it:
Army of Dexter or perhaps
Evil Dexter II :huh

dexa_zpscb7d66c7.jpg

Last edited:
Back