GalactiCustoms! New Paint Tutorial- Mixing Skin Tones!!!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GalactiCustoms-Taking Commissions!☢TWD Grimes☢Solos☢Beetlejuice³☢Buzzer☢Punisher

Awesome! I got time this weekend, swing by. That shed ain't gonna paint itself.

Wear something revealing..... :wink1:

Is pubic hair too revealing?

Sorry, GB will be busy doing a full body paint for me this weekend.

Oh right... see above question :lecture

Re: GalactiCustoms-Taking Commissions!☢TWD Grimes☢Solos☢Beetlejuice³☢Buzzer☢Punisher

I call them public hairs for a reason. :cool:

Also, I will have sandwiches and kool-aid.

Is pubic hair too revealing?

HB3flbe.gif

It's settled then... Kara I'll be there this afternoon and King I'll see you in the morning. But don't worry if your not up yet I can wait...

the-shining-bear-o.gif

Finishes the Buzzer and puts it in the basket!

Actually got a bit done to him at lunch... I'm going to do a bit of touch up, but he's just about ready for that basket :lecture

silence2.jpg

Lol. That sounds great bro.

Got Buzzer finished up last night... but had to fold laundry with the wife so didn't get a chance to edit all of the photos. So here's one for now, and I'll post up more this afternoon/evening :duff

buzzera_zpsfe558c9d.jpg

Got Buzzer finished up last night... but had to fold laundry with the wife so didn't get a chance to edit all of the photos. So here's one for now, and I'll post up more this afternoon/evening :duff

buzzera_zpsfe558c9d.jpg

:horror:clap:clap:clap

Top notch work GB!

And as promised, here's Buzzer in all his glory:

buzzerb_zpsb64f0ed4.jpg

buzzerc_zpse89fea25.jpg

I don't but I believe StealthFox does. I had a pair somewhere in my parts bin; but when I went to look for them I came up empty :monkey2

That's one ugly mug :yess: awesome work bro! He looks perfect. You did a great job matching the head to the neck.

Thanks... and I'll be honest I like how the skin tones look when I try to match to a body like this. So thanks for the request, it helped improve what I'd been doing :duff

Thanks bro :duff

I hope to get the 2 remaining Beetlejuice head's haired tonight... it's kind of a pain so admittedly I've been putting it off :lol So hopefully I can cross them off the list today, or the latest tomorrow after some futzing and clean up :lecture

Thanks bro :duff

I hope to get the 2 remaining Beetlejuice head's haired tonight... it's kind of a pain so admittedly I've been putting it off :lol So hopefully I can cross them off the list today, or the latest tomorrow after some futzing and clean up :lecture

Joe, that would be sweet if you are able to :yess:, but then I will need to pay you! :horror

Seriously, I can't wait! :hi5:

I've lost the motivation to keep working on Beetlejuice. . .I've got all the stuff I need minus the magnets and maybe some socks. . .but I just can't get my butt in gear.

Back