GalactiCustoms! New Paint Tutorial- Mixing Skin Tones!!!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GalactiCustoms-Taking Commissions!☢TWD Grimes☢Solos☢Ash v2☢Old mAnakin☢Beetlejuic

Thanks guys... one more shot for the night. Cut and futzed the hair some and added the green tinge to parts of the hair. Not sure how much is right as it's kind of hard to see in the film, but I'm at least happy with the result:

wipv_zps59cfb167.jpg

Re: GalactiCustoms-Taking Commissions!☢TWD Grimes☢Solos☢Ash v2☢Old mAnakin☢Beetlejuic

PERFECTION :clap

Beetlejuices look great especially with the hair and the green tints.
Don’t like anakin but thats just my problem with the actor and sculpt.
Looks creepy but great job on the paint so far.

diggin' it j............absolutely diggin' it........:clap

Great work on that beetlejuice!
The hair looks fantastic.:clap

Thanks fellas... I'm real happy with how the sculpt and hair are turning out. Rocco really knocked this one out of the park :rock

Beetlejuices look great especially with the hair and the green tints.
Don’t like anakin but thats just my problem with the actor and sculpt.
Looks creepy but great job on the paint so far.

I can dig it, I think it's a really solid sculpt of Shaw... but if you don't like Old mAnakin then it's not the custom for you :lol

Got the hands completed... waaay more work than I was expecting. Those little watches are really well detailed which translated into a pain to paint :lol

wipw_zps8c15fb26.jpg

Your very handy lol been looking for a small ruby for the ring but haven't seen anything yet.

Nice work on the hands and watchs look good.
Anyone got a screen cap ofhis ring?
Might have something that works.

Got the hands completed... waaay more work than I was expecting. Those little watches are really well detailed which translated into a pain to paint :lol

wipw_zps8c15fb26.jpg

WOW, these look great and so does what you have done with the sculpts!:clap:clap

I am so glad that one set belongs to me! :yess:

Thanks fellas, and Jeff glad you approve. I've got the heads and hands almost completed as far as paint. But have to add hair to 2 heads still.

Hope to be done by the end of the week.

I do think I'll go with a darker red for the ring, just regular red doesn't pop enough.

So I finished up the Shaw Anakin figure and now I'm about 90% done with a Beetlejuice figure. I still need to weather the outfit, touch up the paint a bit and maybe do a bit more work with the hair.

anakinaa_zps5c9f4401.jpg

anakinaab_zps1fd19572.jpg

beetleb_zps93a53d8d.jpg

beetled_zps184d8ae7.jpg

ebd21269-ff06-4873-99ab-4ac6650483d6_zps5fe2d9b5.jpg

That beetlejuice is sexy!

Holy crap, Joseph! Those Beetlejuice paint ups are awesome!

:rock:rock:rock

Re: GalactiCustoms- Bishop☢The Dude☢BB Jesse☢TWD Grimes☢Leia☢Grand Slam☢Solos☢Ash v2

Thanks 8bit :duff Hope to get the 2 Hans and the Ash paint job wrapped up tonight. Didn't have much time over the weekend as we were celbrating my kid's 3rd birthday... she takes after me just a bit :lol

2880389F-7C56-4FF3-904A-ECF38A7F099A-4284-000003463729FE35_zps7ed49ede.jpg

She has grown a lot!

The baby photo of her I remember well, was like it was yesterday.
Time flies!

Nice to see you paint also.
From collector, to sculpt, to paint...that is full circle :)

That beetlejuice is sexy!

Holy crap, Joseph! Those Beetlejuice paint ups are awesome!

:rock:rock:rock

Thanks guys... Beetlejuice is one I really figured I'd never have in 1/6; awesome we have so many talented folks now that projects like this can happen :rock

She has grown a lot!

The baby photo of her I remember well, was like it was yesterday.
Time flies!

Nice to see you paint also.
From collector, to sculpt, to paint...that is full circle :)

Thanks... it still blows my mind how fast time seems to go now that I'm a parent :lol

Great work m8 love the paintjobs and the hair on BJ is amazing :clap

Buzzer!!!!

Beetlejuice came out great j...........:lecture

Any plans for a small graveyard dio? That would be a fun project.

Back