Gotham by Gaslight Batman (new pics)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

cissell

Here's a new in-progress sculpt.
If I get 9 interested production will begin. I'm thinking $50 a head, shipping included. If there is a demand, I may offer painted ones too, but I'll let you see how they turn out before setting a price.:wink1:
Likewise, if there are any characters with that much interest let me know and I may start a WIP of him or her.

gaslight_batman_by_cissell-d4ss54c.jpg

gaslight_batman_by_cissell-d4ss5bm.jpg

gaslight_batman_by_cissell-d4ssbnq.jpg

gaslight_batman_by_cissell-d4ssbp2.jpg

Any suggestions are welcome!!

Interested:
1)thanatos
2)TonyMeis
3)elvis1976- pending sculpt
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Gotham by Gaslight Batman

I'll be interested too. Will there be a neckless version? Would prefer the head sculpt be fitted for eithe HT muscle body or kaustic heroik body....

I'm interested but so far i'm not found on the sculpt.

It is a good start but he looks a bit too old and I would like a more stern expression rather than the freaky smile.

I personally never read the comic before, but a lot of picture I see online, he has a square face,much more manly. Which version are we getting? N can the google be removed?

I applaud the effort, but this sculpt sincerely looks like a pedophile in a Batman mask. You should definitely take it back to the drawing board :duff

I'm interested but so far i'm not found on the sculpt.

It is a good start but he looks a bit too old and I would like a more stern expression rather than the freaky smile.

I found this online Photo...I think Elvis likes this type look if I am not mistaken...
We made more of an Old school Gaslight sculpt few years ago with longer ears...But this would be nice if the facial feature is more like Elvis mentioned.
scaled.php

I personally never read the comic before, but a lot of picture I see online, he has a square face,much more manly. Which version are we getting? N can the google be removed?

Get out of this thread and read that comic NOW :lecture

I applaud the effort, but this sculpt sincerely looks like a pedophile in a Batman mask. You should definitely take it back to the drawing board :duff

Changes made.
Thanks for your honesty... A limited edition pedophile variant will still be available for 100 dolla... I mean candy bars. :hi5:

TonyMeis: I will make it with the neck but I could certainly modify yours to be neckless so you don't have to go through the trouble. Also I'm not planning removable goggles on this one, but that would be cool.

Last edited by a moderator:

Changes made.
Thanks for your honesty... A limited edition pedophile variant will still be available for 100 dolla... I mean candy bars. :hi5:

TonyMeis: I will make it with the neck but I could certainly modify yours to be neckless so you don't have to go through the trouble. Also I'm not planning removable goggles on this one, but that would be cool.

Looking good so far. Do you have any previous sculpting I can see? Really looking forward to this. We are currently patterning the cape for the Gaslight Batman. This would be perfect!

I am very interested, but the look right now is not close enough to the book.

To ELVIS you listen. Check the book!! Or at the very least, google image search for Mignola Gotham by gaslight.

No goggles!
G'luck!

-r.

Back