Gotham by Gaslight Batman

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Gotham by Gaslight Batman (Updated WIP pics)

I'm still in for the Steampunk version :rock

Re: Gotham by Gaslight Batman (Updated WIP pics)

the plan will be to do 2 versions of this, with and without goggles. so peeps can choose and everyone is happy :)

Will ask him to make the eyes small on version that has no goggles
wasnt going to do this version but for you as a thank you for all the great suits you have offered people on these boards

Last edited:
Awesome :rock

Have you chosen a sculptor yet or still in the process? Thank you for seeing this through.

Awesome :rock

Have you chosen a sculptor yet or still in the process? Thank you for seeing this through.

everyone is busy and i wana get this knocked out preety soon, as dont want it dragging on. should have more of a clearer vision by the end of the week

can everyone confirm what version they want. with or without goggles. just need to know numbers and if theres enough interest for each version. thanks

tony, elvis and rhboyd are you happy to have the following sculpt below done without goggles. however there will be a slightly different expression on the mouth:
attachment.php

i can get the eyes to look like this:

Batman__Gotham_By_Gaslight_3_by_cooey2ph.jpg

I'm fine with the cowl yeah, I think it looks great and capture the victorian era.

thats cool. i was thinking of getting the ears just slightly longer, as the reference picture doesnt reflect him having the slightly longer ears that the gaslight bat does have.

can everyone confirm what version they want. with or without goggles. just need to know numbers and if theres enough interest for each version. thanks

Wow can't really decide on one or the other, so put me down for interest in both versions! (This is also with the presumed outfit + accessories)

Back