Heath Ledger joker by ZKULPTOR, interest thread

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm...

Really hope to see him soon!

Maybe in this weekend??...:)

Hmmmm...

Really hope to see him soon!

Maybe in this weekend??...:)
I'll try to give you guys a sneak peek in the next few days, but my schedule is very hectic now with statue projects.
I will keep you posted. Thank you guys for your patience!

Just saying...:) Take your time. ~ !
Thanks again for doing this.

Oh while you are here Erick - is a bald version a possibility? Just because i'd like to have real hair added, makes it much easier

Oh while you are here Erick - is a bald version a possibility? Just because i'd like to have real hair added, makes it much easier
Hmm.. well, to be honest yes I could do that...but did the same with Selene , we didn't get more than a handful of people... I mean like 5 or so.
Let me see what I can do... if worse comes to worse you can always dremel the hair off...let me see what I can do.

Good suggestion!
In that case, I need to send this HS to Zach. LOL

Lol ok guys who wants a bald version

1. intothevoid
2. STARK INDUSTRIES?
3. Green_Alien
4. Kinggrayskull
5. monkeyrobotmaster??

Last edited:
I would have thought if anything it may be more expensive as it may require Erick to do some work on removing the sculpted hair and smoothing out the bald head

I feel kind of insulted that I am not on the list yet.

However I am really not sure which one to take. If you do 2 variants I guess I have to take both. :gah:

I would have thought if anything it may be more expensive as it may require Erick to do some work on removing the sculpted hair and smoothing out the bald head

ah ..your probably right, Hmmm hard to decide if it's worth it,i only have the one joker figure and i already have Zach's sculpt on the way,sorry Umair take me back of the list for now, i will wait to see the sculpted hair before i make a decision, it will be to expensive to buy both bald and regular.

Well if you get the bald version it will cost more in the long run, because you still going to need to get someone to root the hair and paint the head so theres like an extra $70 or so. But if you can do both then i guess its a no brainer getting the bald version.

Yes of course it will cost more to have the hair done if you don't do it yourself. I just think it's an investment worth making for joker heads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back