Heath Ledger joker by ZKULPTOR, interest thread

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Erick if you need more reference please don't hesitate to ask - I have tons courtesy Neo - but I guess it may have been Neo who sent you the reference anyway lol!

Can't wait for the reveal :D

I thought I would be nice so I was the one to send all the pics over to Zkultor and I cannot say enough nice things about him.

Last edited:
Erick if you need more reference please don't hesitate to ask - I have tons courtesy Neo - but I guess it may have been Neo who sent you the reference anyway lol!

Can't wait for the reveal :D

Thank you my friend, you can never have too much reference :)
Please email me at : [email protected]
Thank you!
-E

Guys,
Please be aware that I am selling these directly, Silvio suggested the idea, but I am the one taking payment. . The cost is a bit more due to the fact we can have a very long list, but at the very end very few people actually pay, and otherwise I cannot make enough to pay the caster for his fees. So it will be $65 shipped in the U.S. $69 shipped international.
Thank you guys.
-Erick

Erick - will these be shipped in order of payment received? Much as i'd love to send you the money now, i'll just wait until you share the final pics :)

Guys,
Please be aware that I am selling these directly, Silvio suggested the idea, but I am the one taking payment. . The cost is a bit more due to the fact we can have a very long list, but at the very end very few people actually pay, and otherwise I cannot make enough to pay the caster for his fees. So it will be $65 shipped in the U.S. $69 shipped international.
Thank you guys.
-Erick

Sorry dont get it. :)

However $ 65 sounds fair to me for a sculpt from such a talented sculptor as you are. I always thought $ 40 was a little low, yet didnt complain because I remember a time where an unpainted sculpt was normally around this. Times have changed though and the quality of the sculpts has risen too, so $ 65 is perfectly allright for me. :hi5:
If you worry about paying the caster what about charging a deposit? Wouldnt that help? Further you would get an exact number of buyers before casting... Makes calculating far easier. :duff

Sorry dont get it. :)

However $ 65 sounds fair to me for a sculpt from such a talented sculptor as you are. I always thought $ 40 was a little low, yet didnt complain because I remember a time where an unpainted sculpt was normally around this. Times have changed though and the quality of the sculpts has risen too, so $ 65 is perfectly allright for me. :hi5:
If you worry about paying the caster what about charging a deposit? Wouldnt that help? Further you would get an exact number of buyers before casting... Makes calculating far easier. :duff

What I meant to say was that although Silvio suggested this idea of doing the Joker, this is 100% my project, just do not want anyone to be confused about this, I am also the one taking payments once this is finished, and in resin.
Thank you for understanding about cost, no worries, my caster is cool with waiting until his fee is met, I am just hoping people will come through :) if worse comes to worse I'll pay him for the molding fee, as I am doing these portraits for me as well.

Thank you,
-Erick

Deposits = good suggestion.

That said, I'm perfectly ok with $65

Thank you Intothevoid, but I rather not take one cent until people are perfectly happy with stuff. If they choose to come through fine, if not it's cool.

Will there be an option for you to paint them or are you just selling them unpainted?

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back