Heath Ledger joker by ZKULPTOR, interest thread

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would prefer smiling (sarcastic) expression... something like this

Smilinjoker.jpg

If there is something similar - will be interested :)

The expression on the lefy is perfect. This is the joker- he should be smiling!

I am interested to see what the wip looks so far, but to be honest I am not interested in a cop joker sculpt, so would rather see another sculpt made, sorry.

I am interested to see what the wip looks so far, but to be honest I am not interested in a cop joker sculpt, so would rather see another sculpt made, sorry.

Not making a cop Joker... just something similar in expression to the image shown a few pages back.. or like the one above your comment ;)

Not making a cop Joker... just something similar in expression to the image shown a few pages back.. or like the one above your comment ;)

nice!! out of curiosity will you be offering a bald head version of the sculpt, so we can add real hair to it?

Sorry got confused, I thought people were saying that we was getting cop version. My mistake, looking forward to seeing this now stop teasing and show us some pics. Pretty please. Oh and shall we sub this thread with smiling man sculpt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back