HELP!!! (About ankles for clones)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RavenEye

Life uh finds a way...
Reaction score
Ok so I just received my Commander Bly today, though when trying to get the ankle on both feet to move they're both stuck. I mean glued! :slap I got one loose, but it's still kinda hard to move. So the other one is beyond my knowledge of fixation. I tried scoring the center joint line with a hobby knife, but then the tip of the knife broke in the joint! :gah: Then I tried soaking the joint (Removed the joint from foot first.) in nail polish [World renown super glue remover] and still nothing. Plz help, tips, tricks anything!!! :pray: I mean do I have to buy new feet? I know a place that has all four, but it's like $6.99 + shipping! :(

BTW I bought him from Secondary Seller, so is there still help from Sideshow if I didn't buy from them?

i can only recommend heat and cold. Try putting it in the freezer for awhile maybe. But be careful. The cold will make the plastic break a lot easier. I had a frozen leg joint a few months ago and threw it in the freezer and then worked at it. It finally gave, but i thought for sure it would break.

Didn't work. So I found a site that had the same joints in Sideshow Cobra feet for 0.99 + shipping. So all I have to do is switch out the joints and I'm good to go! Thanks for your help though, I appreciate it.

Back