[IDM Customs] The Lone Ranger 1/6 Scale Figure (Tonto Head Sculpt Page 11)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [IDM Customs] The Lone Ranger (Final Pics and Order Info)

List updated with deposit info. Thanks guys! If anyone is still interested in one, please let me know. I will close out the list and start ordering the parts to begin this Friday so last call if you want one! :)

John

Re: [IDM Customs] The Lone Ranger 1/6 Scale Figure (Last Chance List Closing Friday 5

List updated again and last call if anyone wants in since I will close out the run on Friday. Thanks guys!

Re: [IDM Customs] The Lone Ranger 1/6 Scale Figure (Last Chance List Closing Friday 5

Sent in my deposit! This is so amazing, I can hardly wait.

I am so tempted, but I really don't think I can swing it now with a few other things on the horizon. Still recovering from Iminime's Blondie and Beto's Beetlejuice!

I know what you mean. I got the reg Blondie, this and final payment on PM12 C3P0 all within the last few days. I need a breather too.

Re: [IDM Customs] The Lone Ranger 1/6 Scale Figure (Run Closed and Production Update)

you guys are going to kick yourselves when tonto gets done...i would go on a payment plan with john, he is the best at helping out freaks with tight finances, as we all have the same thing, broke all the time do to this hobby,,:lol.....really,, think on this,, these are going to really spice up a shelf...:clap

Re: [IDM Customs] The Lone Ranger 1/6 Scale Figure (Run Closed and Production Update)

:p I know that feeling very well Marty! :D

I've roughed out the Tonto sculpt and will have some pictures soon. I'm gonna finally try out real hair for Tonto. He's going to be a super fun character to do!

John
Check your email. I sent balance of payment. Time to start saving on Tonto.
Thanks
Anthony

Ok guys, I've been talking to Luis (Nohuanda) about doing Silver and I got his blessing to repost the info here about pricing. Please see below for full details about his pricing, delivery, etc. for his horsework.

Basically, he can start in about a month around the end of May and we can pick one of his existing horses, pay a deposit for the casting, then pay an additional deposit if we want it painted, hair added, with the real metal horseshoes. His work is phenomenal and I am getting one for myself personally and told him if there is any discount if we put in a group order. He said the costs are fixed, but he is willing to make a brand new sculpt and pose if we are sure on what we want.

Of the current horses Luis is offering, my favorite is the Duero. You can see the white painted version on the second page on his Flickr account so I'm liking that one the most. We can also ask him to do an exclusive sculpt and pose, but we need a minimum of 8-10. If anyone wants something different, you can contact him directly and order his existing sculpts. Here is the white Duero:

6902458654_bfa63efa46_b_zps6598be97.jpg

Here is the info from the email:

"John +/- in 1 month....

Prices are next (prices in US dollars):

Duero ($215.00 UNPAINTED)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/nohuanda/sets/72157613778840398/

Oldman ($200.00 UNPAINTED)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/nohuanda/sets/72157611849528262/

Longhorn ($180.00 UNPAINTED)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/nohuanda/3192420923/in/set-72157611849528262

Equus Audentia ($200.00 UNPAINTED)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/nohuanda/sets/72157605284922494/

Cavalry horse ($210.00 UNPAINTED)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/nohuanda/sets/72157624320444263/

size references:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/nohuanda/5812558136/in/set-72157622330269654

The horses are hollow casting in a strong resin, the weight is +/- 2 pounds. The horses fits better in size with 11 or 11.5 inches action figures

I charge $150.00 for the paint work, includes metal shoes. If you want mohair on mane and tile I charge $70.00.

The production takes 2-3 months (times depends of my charge of work), all is 100% hand made one by one by myself. I accept paypal, I ask the 50% for to cast the horse and the 50% with shipping when the figure is ready.

The shipping costs by Mexpost (is the cheapest option, is safe and fast, this is registered mail can be tracked on the web, this service don't has insurance) Europe $65.00, US $45.00, Asia $85.00. The shipping time takes +/- 5 -20 working days, this depends of the customs.

Best regards,

Luis M"

Re: [IDM Customs] The Lone Ranger 1/6 Scale Figure (Horse Order Info Page 8)

Damn!!! You got up with Nohuanda!!! :panic: AHHHH!!!! I tried to contact him months ago, guess he changed his email. Your making me think about canceling my pre-ordered horse...

Looks really nice, and the price is very reasonable. I'd love a standard standing pose with all 4 feet on the ground, but anything will do as long as it looks as good as these do. I'm in for whatever you decide.

I agree with a more stationary pose. But I am good with what the majority vote.

If exclusive sculpt then I say a Mustang. If he would do one of those, I'll cancel my pre-order and hop and band-wagon.

You've made a Country Boy Very VERY happy John

**** it consider that 1/6 scale horse at vantage cancelled tomorrow. I'm down. :rock

But if The Lone Ranger gets a ride, then I will have to have one for Tonto. I would also prefer a stance with all four hooves on the ground. Can the horse be removed from the base? Prefer to have freestanding.

Back