Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is possible to PM CregCustoms? Last time I tried his inbox was full. Before sharing the name of the member who sold me the HS. Is there any way to actually check if the HS is a recast or not?

The numbered certificate.

In which case the member that sold you the cast, didnt end up providing you one.

It is possible to PM CregCustoms? Last time I tried his inbox was full. Before sharing the name of the member who sold me the HS. Is there any way to actually check if the HS is a recast or not?

Was it Zombierider from Madrid, Spain ?. That guy was selling recasts.

And I believe Cregcustoms offered them pre-drilled. In fact the mold was made in a way that the casts came out with the hole for the neck peg, if I'm not mistaken. Also, it is quite difficult to spot if it is a clean direct recast from the ones sold here (a third or forth generation mold might be easier as the sculpt looses detail over the recasting), unless the recaster is making them in a different color, like grey or white, but since yours is the same color it's difficult, but the undrilled neck is a give away me thinks.

Last edited:
Tyranus7 - it does appear you have ended up with a recast inadvertently, I think all of the casts had the neck drilled - but i'll let Dean (CREG Customs) confirm.

Once he confirms I guess Dean can take it from there about finding out from you who sold it to you and what, if anything, can be done about it

thanks guys! :)
I have to say, It worth every minute that I have wait :p
lallaaa.jpg

That is amazing!!! :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Sorry for spamming the thread but I'd just like to point out that I've a bale sculpt for sale if anyone wants it, check out my sales thread.:)

Post deleting? I don't see ay deleted posts :dunno

Adam has indeed retired for now - I am due to speak to him soon to try to convince him to at least release the Two Face, Ra's and OC Batman heads, we'll see how that goes.

He has found a non-art related job in China. He does plan to release his work in the future but nothing concrete right now.

Adam has indeed retired for now - I am due to speak to him soon to try to convince him to at least release the Two Face, Ra's and OC Batman heads, we'll see how that goes.

He has found a non-art related job in China. He does plan to release his work in the future but nothing concrete right now.

Wow. For awhile there it looked like heaven for 1:6 Nolan Batman fans...this development puts a serious damper on that buzz...:monkey2

Glad he found a job and all but selfishly, I'm hoping he reconsiders the whole retirement thing.

very sad news for us, but good news for adam.
i really really hope and pray that he will release his batman begins headsculpt. he doesn't need to do anything at all with that sculpt, just send it to Dean and that's it. :pray:

Also, if I may add, if anything should go wrong, or theres problems with the sculpt, the sculptor and authorized caster gets the blame and bad rep.

This is the main issue with recasting these pieces. As well as the fact that the run is limited. That's why I issued certificates.

Odds are like playing Powerball (lottery in the States) It will be cleaned out as I have left a lot of Bale shipping info messages in there for, well, shipping.

I'm not mad at you if the cast you got was a recast. You didn't seem to know that when you got it and some of the very first editions were drilled by hand and some were sold without the necks drilled so that's why I was asking. Just curious about who you got it from.

:thud:E.P.I.C.:thud:

last one!
The two mother____ers :D
sale.jpg

Dean can you check your PM?

I will have the list updated today.

CREG! Been a few days since I posted this and your PM box is still full. Can you please reply.

Sorry man - I thought I PM'd you and the new buyer. All domestic orders have shipped. HI included. Went out before the switchover.

Post deleting? I don't see ay deleted posts :dunno

So even Ras is not planned for now? This was a hell of a sculpt and I even passes on the one from Feng (?) in favour for Adams version... :(

So even Ras is not planned for now? This was a hell of a sculpt and I even passes on the one from Feng (?) in favour for Adams version... :(

No, nothing is certain for now :(
To be honest I didn't think the Feng one looked much like Neeson, looked like a caricature to me.

Like I said though, i'll try to at least have the OC Batman, Two Face and Ra's made available to us :pray:

Back