Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very sad news for us, but good news for adam.
i really really hope and pray that he will release his batman begins headsculpt. he doesn't need to do anything at all with that sculpt, just send it to Dean and that's it. :pray:

^^^^ This. :monkey3 X 2

No, nothing is certain for now :(
To be honest I didn't think the Feng one looked much like Neeson, looked like a caricature to me.

Like I said though, i'll try to at least have the OC Batman, Two Face and Ra's made available to us :pray:

Adam's not even done yet, right?

Dont be greedy, just ask for 1 OC sculpt. After we got that, then we move on to the next one :rotfl

Well yeah that's the other thing, he's not done with the OC Batman. Trust me i've tried telling him it's perfect as it is but he's not happy with it yet :lol

The only one that was done I believe was the Two Face, before it got damaged, not sure he managed to repair it yet.

Well yeah that's the other thing, he's not done with the OC Batman. Trust me i've tried telling him it's perfect as it is but he's not happy with it yet :lol

The only one that was done I believe was the Two Face, before it got damaged, not sure he managed to repair it yet.

Was there any pics of the 2 face sculpt btw? curious to see which expression he went for.

Tell him nothing is perfect, and we'll take it as it is :lol

Was it Zombierider from Madrid, Spain ?. That guy was selling recasts.

And I believe Cregcustoms offered them pre-drilled. In fact the mold was made in a way that the casts came out with the hole for the neck peg, if I'm not mistaken. Also, it is quite difficult to spot if it is a clean direct recast from the ones sold here (a third or forth generation mold might be easier as the sculpt looses detail over the recasting), unless the recaster is making them in a different color, like grey or white, but since yours is the same color it's difficult, but the undrilled neck is a give away me thinks.

The guy who sold me the HS, is not the member you mention, but, the HS came from Madrid in fact D: ...

Tyranus7 - it does appear you have ended up with a recast inadvertently, I think all of the casts had the neck drilled - but i'll let Dean (CREG Customs) confirm.

Once he confirms I guess Dean can take it from there about finding out from you who sold it to you and what, if anything, can be done about it

Thanks for the support intothevoid. :)

Update: The seller sent me a PM and he said he forgot to send the certificate, and he will send it now.... :dunno

Finally got my head painted by Lalla!
Easily one of the most impressive thing that I have seen in the hobby!

bruce_wayne.jpg

Thx Adam! :)

Hey, anyone knows how to get in touch with the amzing painter who did this?!!!

Looks really good. Those shots on the Bats body

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Back