Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Imaresqd1 Christian Bale ONE SPOT OPEN

Oh, god, $10 for the 20/0 brush, plus $15 shipping... =$25 for one little tiny brush ....

Re: Imaresqd1 Christian Bale ONE SPOT OPEN

damn, still haven't gotten mine. I hope it arrives soon. I don't know who it got sent to though so it's hard to place if it's shipped. I don't know if it's been shipped to dylan, the guy I bought it from or to me :dunno

he is so badass on the suit :D

baale.jpg

Umair and Nic, come on man, shoot some more pics. I'm still searching for the right words to describe your phenomenal head-sculpts. So some inspiration through your pictures would be welcome :D

Yes. Especially compared to the poor HT attempt. Honestly I cannot understand how some peopke still say this one isnt superior... :dunno

I think I will put the HT head back in its box or hide it under the mask when this one is painted...

If I may ask, whom are you getting this painted from?

I have 3 heads. 1 is waiting for Josh aka SmallStudios, the other 2 are not cleared yet, but I already have 2 painters in mind and they have already mentioned interest, however I need to wait until next year as money is just too tight at the moment...

Ok, definitly got a recast, my first paint job went wrong , and applied a bit of thinner to the HS to remove the paint, and look what happened:

dsc00320vx.jpg

dsc00321sa.jpg

dsc00322h.jpg

dsc00324rc.jpg

dsc00325ri.jpg

The HS literally became dust! :monkey2 .. god... I am so mad... Igues I'll buy a genuine one, so if someone has one for sale.. with CERTIFICATE, not second hand. etc.. please PM.

Back